MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1399

Arithmetic expression or Boolean expression (...and why?) thanks!
double DollarsToRisk = (RiskPercent / 100.0) * AccountBalance();      double SpreadCost = Lots * MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE) * MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SPREAD);//In dollars,verified ok on all pairs!      double StoppLossCost = Lots * SL * MarketInfo(Symbol()...
  20.35% on 1st month.(ForexFortune)  (56   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hi guys. A lot of person are asking me about the results of my EA. Somebody thinks that the EA is only profitable in backtest, but, I'm sharing the login and password for those that want accompany my results. login: 999337382 pass: t4mlzvw The broker is TadawulFX with 5k. I'm running the EA in an
  HOW TO?
I do i write a code to search for the highest high of bar series between the opening of last trading seesion and the close of the last trading session .Thanks forum
[Deleted]
  OrderPeriod  (10)
Hi to all, In order to close orders in the same peiod I need a command like OrderSymbol OrderPeriod, ant idea ? thanks
[Deleted]
Hello, I am new to EA, but would liek to use them on 5 minute bar trading. Issue is that my PC is 265 ms away from the forex server so I expect a massive slippage. So normally I work with limit order. For automated trading this seems to be difficult when I pass a trade, i.e. exit trade. On the other
Hello all, I am looking for some feedback here. I am not ready to dole out the secret recipe and this is still in rough draft mode, but I have been manually trading for the last two weeks with a new idea and well.... it works, at least for now. I am not particularly experienced with Forex, I have...
[Deleted]
void LoadSnR(){// function searches the charts for support adn resitance and stores the level in global varibale SnR[] and the amount of times touched in// SnRCount. Global variable BarsPassed counts how many bars have passed since the last check for SnR levels and the function sets as many bars //...
[Deleted]
Dear all After read the article of " Using Neural Networks In MetaTrader " . This excellent topic helps much beginer how to work with Fann2Mql.and I found a lot interest in it but .....I can't even download the Installer from the link of this article .(it seems that I could not connect with
hi folks! ist it possible to display a price divergence line in a macd indicator? i attached an image, the red line would be my goal. any ideas how to put this in a buffer? thank you, mike
[Deleted]
hi guys im looking for a good ea or a ea programer. can you please send me the result and the backtest. i know there a cost to everything.
I look, for one for for MQL4 programmers con-good knowledge with Objects,I pay. pansa
[Deleted]
Please email me at :fukojuma@gmail.com.......thank you
[Deleted]
HI, FOLKS NEED A PROGRAMMER FOR AN EA!! WHO IS INTERESTED............PLEASE EMAIL ME@...fukojuma@gmail.com sincerely...........
  How to code?  (1)
How do I code the stochastic cross above the zero line of my custom indicator?
[Deleted]
Hi all, I am looking for help from someone who can code the following trading system: This trading system is an "always in the market" system: To signal a long trade: Short MA > Long MA, RSI > 50, and MACD Fast > MACD Signal To signal a short trade: Short MA < Long MA, RSI < 50, and MACD Fast < MACD...
Hi, I am trying to write a verys simple script that carries out an action on the order that you have selected. And by selected I mean the order that you have selected with the mouse and cursor. At the moment the only way i know how to do this is manually type in teh ticket number into my code and...
[Deleted]
I have search all through the MQL4 for topics on auto optimization and have found only one but all download links do not work. Can someone post a link to some sample coding that shows how to optimize an Ea on the fly while it is running without re starting the trading platform . Help is really
I am trying to use SummaryReport.mq4 from the article "How to Evaluate the Expert Testing Results" (https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1403), but I get different results for absolute, max and relative drawdown... Most of the time they are zero when using SummaryReport.mq4, but are different in the...
[Deleted]
How do you guys reduce volatility when trading mean reversion, is it just through diversification? Most MR systems have big stoplosses.
[Deleted]
I want an EA for my MetaTrader where the indicator Bulls is used for my opening and closing logic. Is there a way to do this on my own? With the FSB? (I tried, desn't seem to work, even if compiling shows no errors) Through the MetaEditor? Thanks for all input, new at this as you can tell.
[Deleted]
Looking for programmer for EA in MQL. Strategy already implemented in TradeStation EasyLanguage
[Deleted]
i just started to learn froex trading plz i need you guys to help me or teach me how or give me materials that can help me learn how to study the froex trade plz,i need help.
[Deleted]
I'm looking for a StochMACD indicator for MT4 that I currently use in Aminbroker. The Amibroker code is; StochMACD=100*( MACD() -LLV(MACD(),15))/(HHV(MACD(),15)-LLV(MACD(),15)); Plot(StochMACD,"StochMACD",colorYellow,1); I'm not a programmer but it looks like it should be quite simple. Does anyone
this ea performs very well before 2009 with huge profit . it can work on any pairs chart .
hi, i d like to know if this kind of loop is testable or not : (or maybe this loop is just crappy? ) if(TP_ameliore==true && OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET)==true) if (Bid>(OrderOpenPrice()+takeprofit*Point) && OrderType()==OP_BUY) for(int i=0;i<=1000;i++)...
[Deleted]
In the context of a script's while( cond ) { do something when new data tick received by terminal } My question is how do you detect a new data tick/changed price data IF you were going to mess about with a loop inside a script eg, could sleep xx microsecs in between polling Close[0] for newer value...
[Deleted]
hi i have expert advisor realizing I 2000 pip on 3 day only and without any risk my forward test realizing 20% http://efxexp.mt4stats.com/ expert.fx@hotmail.com
I had originally built an EA that worked on a 1 min chart collecting pips between bollinger bands, based on a stochastic crossover match. The darn thing was constantly going into the red and generating more losses than wins, this was mostly due to the currency not bouncing off the bollingers,...
Hi! I get of MetaEditor such Report: "end_of_programm-unbalanced parenthesis" Help please remuve this fault. pansa