MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1394

hi, im looking for a good calendar where i can see when stock market holidays are. does anybody know a good one? best regards, mike
hi, is it possible to get NYSE tick indicator on MT4 platform ? thanks kovas
[Deleted]
Hi, I wanted to get an alert if the current price touches the cahnnel object which I've created with the Channel Equidistant Tool of MT4. In case if I use a Trendline instead it is clear that I get the current Price value by using the ObjectGetValueByShift() function on the current Bar, but in...
  Wave analysis  (380   1 2 3 4 5 ... 37 38)
Hi there, can you tell me where, in which thread I can ask a question about Elliott Waves? I didn't want to create a separate topic, but no one hears otherwise
I want to add a variable into the . here is the code: extern int wtime=10000 ; wtime = int wtime2; ObjectsDeleteAll(); ObjectCreate("wait_time", OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0);// Creating obj. ObjectSet("wait_time", OBJPROP_CORNER, 4); // Reference corner ObjectSet("wait_time", OBJPROP_XDISTANCE,...
[Deleted]
I am looking for someone to help write a simple code for MQ4. I want to create a basic alert that is activated when either of the following conditions are met: Account Equity = Account Balance x 1.03 Account Equity = Account Balance x 0.92 If anyone could help me with this I would really...
[Deleted]
I've seen a couple EA's for sale on the net but have any been posted here to allow me to duplicate my trades from my mt4 to another mt4 through the internet? THANKS
[Deleted]
  Python DLL  (2)
Hi, is there some python DLL in order to connect metatrader and Python ? Thank you very much for your help. UKALGO
I can export live data from my broker (future, stocks, ETF...) to Excel or OpenOfficeCalc, with DDE link. He has very poor graphic tools. Do you think it is possible to import those data in real time into our great and free MT4 ? Thanks :-)
Hi, When an EA is run in Strategy Tester does anyone know where the following code gets its information from? MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL) I've found that the returned value is always 20 points. The symbol is EURUSDH1. As you can see from the Journal output, the Print operator shows the...
[Deleted]
I wrote this function for my program, and am back testing it. Strangely, Orders Total is always equal to zero so that my Take profit doesn't function, even when there are orders open! Can anyone see why Orders Total is always equal to zero when trades are open? int ManualTakeProfit() { Print("Now...
Hello, I'm trying to make an indicator of an indicator. For example with iRSI( string symbol, int timeframe, int period, int applied_price, int shift), instead of using "applied_price" how can I apply the RSI to the values of another indicator? Similarly with iCustom, I'm wondering...
pls can someone help me on this EA i actually am just learning programming from this site but this is my first EA attached it does not open order. pls is anything wrong with it? and if yes pls help me on it
[Deleted]
Hi, Can anyone let me know the code to make  only one trade a day. If it has opened a trade then irrespective whether it wins or loses that trade it must not open another trade. Many thanks How to code?...please help...
[Deleted]
  EA Question  (2)
Could iLowest give me the lowest point in the last 10 bars? Can I specify how many bars to check? Could iHighest give me the highest point in the last 10 bars? Can I specify how many bars to check? If I wanted find the momentum on a candle, ex: check 3 bars to see if the movement went up/down 10...
  Will OOP be in demand in MQL5?  (85   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
I'm not a programming pro, just an advanced (maybe not so advanced))) graphomaniac. The OOP approach to create indicators that "grind numbers" doesn't seem to me optimal in terms of performance. Proceduralism would be more economical. Maybe, in Expert Advisors? What do you think, programmers
[Deleted]
I have installed and attached to a graph, given it an inital deposit size. The program has been running 1 week, and I see no change. The 'experts' have been enabled.. What am I missing? anxious to get analysis going, thanks, chuck
[Deleted]
I'm creating an EA which defines certain parameters / variables at Init(). When I started creating it, I was under the impression that Init() would only run when I first drag / enable the EA on a chart. Of course, I've read the manual which says: "In Expert Advisors the special function init() is...
Hello! I've tried to knock together a quick lot calc that takes the the current bar High/Low difference and divides it against 3% of your free margin.. However i'm getting unexpected results & I cant seem to work out why... It would seem that the Bid-lo & hi-Bid return results with many 0s in the...
It's Scalping in a SCAM broker... http://danielvc.mt4stats.com My dream is some day turn it true in my account :D I think that is the dream of all of us. Best regards, Dan
A very magical technical indicators you seen it? Ask you to seize the opportunity, right? I was in China, please contact me.QQ574012776;13313625412 Liu
Hi I have used this to build an EA but keep comming up with Trade Context Busy and Old tick http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/ below is part of the template that is used but where does the code go that is contained in this article 'Error 146 ("Trade context busy") and How to Deal with...
[Deleted]
Hi, I need someone to code for me, PM me please.
Hello, I am a software developer that is offering my service for those that may be having trouble writing EA's. I have been a software developer for 14 years and write in all variants of the C language (C/C++, C#), JAVA, SQL, etc. I have written EA's based on indicators and price action. Let me...
[Deleted]
hi http://efxexp.mt4stats.com/ expert.fx@hotmail.com
Is there anyone to help me?!! Considering to these codes,I’d like to avoid trading during news events, and I’ve tried to read from file like that attached here,on the other hand, I’ve made a simple example for trade rule but I don’t know why my cycle ( For()….. )that I used here didn’t work...
[Deleted]
  stopping ea  (1)
is it possible to stoop an expert from the mql4 code?
Hi, Is it possible to perform some action exactly at the "end of the candle" tick? The problem is that my market is open from 8.30 till 16.09 exactly. I would like to decide at the latest time possible, should the order remain open or should I close it. Now I'm checking it with TimeToStr() > "16:05"...
  Time problem  (1)
Hi, This is a very simple and "interesting" problem. Here is my code: Print(TimeToStr(iTime("EURUSD",PERIOD_H4,0),TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES)); The result is: 2009.03.05 16:00 What?! Today is 09.05.26! How can I resolve this? Thanks
[Deleted]
Please read the instructions before posting questions. I couldn't get the Russian one working so I wrote my own. This EA is kind of ugly and hoaky but here's the first version. You must drag and drop the icons on to the chart to interact. You must have chart shift turned on with sufficient room to...