MetaTrader 5: September 9th - Red-Letter Day! - page 2

Lenar wrote >>

The 9th of September is an important date in the history of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform. We are in the final stage of the platform development - it is the starting day of the closed beta-testing of the MetaTrader 5 terminal.

The new client terminal has been sent to some members of the MQL4.community for testing. They will help us find errors that unfortunately always accompany the developments of new products. Being created from scratch, MetaTrader 5 is not an exception.

We have conducted the diverse testing of the MetaTrader 5 terminal in our testing department. However, we decided to conduct this closed testing, so that finally the general public is offered the reliable, trouble-free terminal. The closed testing will be followed by the public beta-testing; and all persons interested can participate in it. Follow the news!

Will the Point & Figure charts offered by MBT be a part of the new MTA5

Hi Lenar,

Can I please participate in the Beta testing of MT5. I have been programming Expert Advisors for many clients all over the world.

I realy think that I can be of help to test the Expert Advisor environment.

Nico Roets

Could you send me a copy of MT5 terminal ?

My mail: mklrama@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

where can i get MQL5 reference books?

please i need it so much..

regards,

MANSTIR

Lenar wrote >>

The 9th of September is an important date in the history of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform. We are in the final stage of the platform development - it is the starting day of the closed beta-testing of the MetaTrader 5 terminal.

The new client terminal has been sent to some members of the MQL4.community for testing. They will help us find errors that unfortunately always accompany the developments of new products. Being created from scratch, MetaTrader 5 is not an exception.

We have conducted the diverse testing of the MetaTrader 5 terminal in our testing department. However, we decided to conduct this closed testing, so that finally the general public is offered the reliable, trouble-free terminal. The closed testing will be followed by the public beta-testing; and all persons interested can participate in it. Follow the news!

How is the Closed Beta going? Can we get some indication of how long before the Public Beta? Weeks? Months? I understand fixing even small bugs can often be time consuming...

MANSTIR wrote >>

Dear Sir,

where can i get MQL5 reference books?

please i need it so much..

regards,

MANSTIR

ye!we need it so much!

Please, send copy for test MT5 Terminal.

My E-mail: vknow@163.com

Thanks

PAX:

Please, send copy for test MT5 Terminal.

My E-mail: marcelouff@gmail.com.

Thanks

pleas send me copy MT5 an mail cl33ric@gmai.com

thanky

zenoni wrote >>

Hmmm..... I don't use hedging much but do occasionally to try and salvage a trade and minimize the loss on a trade that has really gone sour on me before I got out of it. I am not located in the US and don't use a US broker, so I am not bound by laws against hedging. I'm new to the ForEx but not computers. As I've delved into this and obviously also have a developing interest in this aspect of it; being at the start of the learning curve it only made sense to me to wait until MT5 came out so that I didn't have to restart after just getting started. I made a posting on here a while back querying about starting to learn MT4 now or waiting until MT5 came out. With no disrespect intended to anyone: many people told me all about new features of MT5 that aren't in MT 4, but in spite of that almost all, if not all told me to start in on MT4 right after listing several reasons not to. To those of you who took my decision to wait for MT5 as an insult at not taking their advice, like most other decisions in life, there are many other factors in play for me. None of which anyone else is aware of.

As for Beta testing, I stopped being a beta tester many, many years ago. These things are already SNAFU'd enough and I don't have the time or patience to be tripping over other's bad code and fixing there commercial product that they are making money on but don't want to pay other's to do it for them.

Before anyone snipes back at me: yes I AM very well aware of the need for and the usefulness of Beta testing. But I’m not in the ‘Beta’ stage of my life anymore thanks. Each to their own.

. . . . . . . . . . . . (8 >) Prosperous Trading (< 8)

DougRH4x

Please Send me copy of MT5, my email is yjham_81@yahoo.com.

If possible, please give me the references book either... Thanks very much........

Reason: