MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1552

I want to close any outstanding market order at 23:15 every day. I am working with the following code, buy I am getting the error: 4108 (Invalid ticket.). I don't know what I am doing wrong.   // Closing orders at end of day    bool   result;   double price;   int    cmd,error;...
hi all, i using averaging down tatics but i can't seem to close all my orders anyone pls help. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| CrossHedgeAverage.mq4 | //|...
I want a code base .the code base must include the following reqeitements :1 when MACD ,RVI and Stochastic ALL are at short status, give me an alarm or give me a windows box to tell me .2 1 when MACD ,RVI and Stochastic ALL are at long status, give me an alarm or give me a windows box to tell me
  Hello  (1)
I am new, where do i star ? can anybody help out. Thanks
[Deleted]
EMA (exponential moving average) & cycle system By Mohammadreza Neisi http://fx13549045.blogfa.com http://fxsignalhunter.blogfa.com Introduction this article compares special EMA (exponential moving average) with cycle relationship that really work in all time,all market and...
[Deleted]
Hi, I found a custom build MT4 indicator called the Hi-Lo.mq4 indicator. (The code for this indicator is included below.) I want to use this indicator in a different platform, thus, I wish to decipher the mql code to understand the indicator. However, I have zero mql knowledge. So I am looking for...
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm new in this forum. I use the MT4 software and I'm looking for the indicator DSS Bressert (DSS) and indicator Trend Intensity Index (TII) for the MT4 software. Can anyone help me? thanks in advance wunderblume
New article Trend Lines Indicator Considering T. Demark's Approach is published: The indicator shows trend lines displaying the recent events on themarket. The indicator is developed considering the recommendations andthe approach of Thomas Demark concerning technical analysis. Theindicator displays...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm trying to create an EA that opens two orders simultaneously with differenct currencies (specifically: GBPJPY & EURJPY). Problem is, when running in the Strategy Tester, it can only open orders in the selected currency. For example, if I select "GBPJPY" as the currency in the tester, then...
Hi All, I have this weird thing in my code, and I just can get my head around it... Ok i have a function handleOpenPositions() which should manage my trailing and stoploss. ( Ok where you See VirtOrder, just read Order) void handleOpenPositions(){ for(int i = VirtOrdersTotal(); i >= 0;...
I am trying to place a BuyStop order but I am getting ordersend error 3 (ERR_INVALID_TRADE_PARAMETERS) I have checked the parameters that I am sending but still can't find the error, could someone help me please? OrderSend(EURUSD, OP_BUYSTOP, 0.1, 1.563, 5, 1.5615, 1.566,"My order",0, 82800, Green);...
  Arrow in chart  (6)
I need to draw an arrow in the chart. There are several other forums whit an answer to this, but i don't know what I am doing wrong, there are no arrows. can someone help me please? My code is: int start(){doubleLastHigh;LastHigh = iHigh(NULL, PERIOD_D1, 1);       if(Close > LastHigh)       {...
[Deleted]
Hello guys, I tried to use this code. int a =TimeCurrent(); a=a-(Minute()*60); string var1=TimeToStr(a,TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES); // var1='2008.08.05 23:00' //datetime var1=D'2008.08.05 23:00'; int shift=iBarShift(NULL,PERIOD_H1,var1); double opening_price = iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_H1,shift); ... Using...
Two years have passed since the first Automated Trading Championship. A lot of interesting information has been accumulated for this time:statistical reports, interviews with traders, useful articles. Wepresent to you a selection of these materials that are divided intoseveral parts. The present one...
[Deleted]
  Unsubscribe  (1)
How do I un-subscribe from the MQL4 community ? Carlos
I'm looking for an ADX with smoothing factor that behaves like VT Trader's ADX which is the standard original ADX. I will attach formula; ADX = modify moving average of DX DX = 100 x ( (+DI - -DI)/( +DI + -DI) ) +DI = +DMn / TRn, -DI = -DM / TRn +DM = Ht - Ht-1, -DM = Lt - Lt-1...
I am using Swing_ZZ indicator, and simply want to buy at a red dot, and sell at the blue dot. However, the following is not working. How can I generate appropriate buy/sell signals. Using the following code, but don't get signals at the correct spots. int start() { //---- string UpName...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, I'm new to mql4 and I've been trying to use this very simple code with no success. The idea is to trade at specific time, puting the script into sleep for about 2 hours, and then making the order. It works for 6 minutes, but does not for such time as 2 hours, i.e., after 2 hours it
[Deleted]
Hi, i got this EA from a forum as it was similar to what i wanted and thought i could learn some codeing as i changed it to what i want. well after a few weeks or month i got this far and it pretty much does what i want but now im trying to fine tune it and there is couple of things that i cant get
  History repeats itself - a lie?  (70   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
The question came up after watching a thread about another "grail" Counsellor I have read this branch and decided to build something similar... 1) Combination of colours of the last N candles is written to a string variable "curState". 0 - black, 1 - white. For example, if the last three
[Deleted]
Hi, I need to change the MagicNumber in a Order. The OrderModify() doesn't do the job :( Is there a hidden way to accomplish this? Thanks SB
New article Interaction between MetaTrader 4 and Matlab via DDE is published: Step-by-step instructions of how to organize data transfer from Matlab to MetaTrader 4 using DDE. Author: Dmitriy
[Deleted]
Greetings I'm looking for an experienced programmer to program an EA. The EA is based on using my own custom indicators and is not a simple strategy. Please email me with your experience and then I can email you more details so you can work out a price estimate on the programming. Thanks so much...
[Deleted]
  Simple Hedge EA  (1)
Hello Everyone. I am wondering if any of you are aware of any EA code that can place hedged trades counter to trades being place by another EA. Example: I am running the PID EA which places a series of counter-trades as it trends. What I am looking for is an EA that can respond by seeing when...
I was wondering if anyone has done anything like this. Goal: To visually chart the on going balance, equity, profit, and open P/L of an account onto a seperate security chart. So on each tick, an update occurs, when done the security chart will show a limear chart of each of these properties of the...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am trying to copy my EA to a CD to serve as a backup copy (using WindowsXP), however I am getting a message stating that there is a problem copying the file. Am I trying to do something that can't be done with metatrader, or can someone please advise me on the best procedure to create a...
hi @ all, i tried a several times to programm trailing stop for the following EA. But all tries went wrong an no TS was created by the EA. Can u please help me to do this? Thank u very much!! the EA so far is: extern string Lots_Desc = "if 0 dynamic lot is applied"; extern double...
[Deleted]
I am new to the MqL4 and would like some help on getting started with setting up a system, my system is fairly simple as i would like to test a bracket entry 15 pips above and below the previous days Closing Price, with a 10 pip stop limit (or more depending on pair), stop loss at 20-30pips.. i...
The Tick Charts in the order window and in the Market Watch window are not filling the little windows and the line from the price tag to the last tick is far too long. How can this be adjusted? Thanks for any suggestions!