MetaTrader 5: September 9th - Red-Letter Day! - page 4

Hi all,

Anyone have an alert system that alerts when a loud market is beginning to form on eurusd and, then maybe,when it is likely

to end or,when it is about to end ?

Are you a very gud coder ?

Contact me at terryforex@live.com

Hi,

Please Send me copy of MT5, My email is devenwolf@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Deven

Hi,

can i also be a beta tester of MQ5 ?

Thanks. rotr@centrum.cz

Hi,

By far I've been close watching the news & info about MT5, but still feel mysterious about it,

and I believe that a thousand words will not leave so deep an impression as one trial.

so it would be an honor to be a beta tester of MT5. I'm willing to give my feedback as a pro C coder.

Thanks.

babyifan@yahoo.com.cn

devenwolf:

Hi,

Please Send me copy of MT5, My email is devenwolf@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Deven

Hi

could anybody send beta mql5 ?

please ;)

przem81621@yahoo.com

hello

its would be great if anybody can send me a copy of metatrader5 terminal for testing

amando_love@hotmail.com

kind regards

I would like to participate in testing MT5 too. kest85 { a t } yahoo { d o t } com

kest85 wrote >>
I would like to participate in testing MT5 too. kest85 { a t } yahoo { d o t } com

does anybody who asked for MT5 on this forum putting his email received it ?

Gachette:

does anybody who asked for MT5 on this forum putting his email received it ?

I read this at a magazine:

"The 9th of September 2009, was the first day of closed beta testing of the new MetaTrader 5 client terminal. The closed period will last one month and starting from the 9th of October 2009 open testing will begin. The official release of MetaTrader 5 will be preceded by several testing stages to ensure that it is a reliable and robust platform."

please send me a copy of MT5 Terminale

My e mail    tradabund@gmail.com

Thanks

Reason: