MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1401

[Deleted]
I'm not sure why, but my EA is acting a little funny. I back test it, it executes the orders, and gernerates the "Pending Order Alert". However, when it is live, all it does is generate the alert, saying, "Pending order Alert". I checked in the properties and along the program bar that the EA...
[Deleted]
Hello friends, i want to download or buy the m t 4 server API/SDK. Where Can i buy it or download it? The sever package i bought dont contain any developing files, so i want to get it now. Best Regards, Fox
hi, Is it possible to use MQL API without starting terminal? Thanks Arnab
[Deleted]
  Semi-log  (4)
Is it possible to change to logarithmic scales in MT4 charts? If not, is this planned?
I have some code which creates a little symbol indicator with buy/sell values. In this example the chinkou green line is above the price so it should be displaying an up arrow but it does not. Any ideas on what I have set incorrectly? The chinkou is always 26 periods behind so that is why I checkk...
[Deleted]
I'm getting confused with the function ArrayCopyRates. I haven't been getting the results I expected from it so I wrote a dumped out the contents and either it has a bug or the documentation is wrong??? double aRates[][6]; ArrayCopyRates(aRates); For instance this is a dump of my first few...
[Deleted]
Using OrdersTotal() returns the total number of orders including any pending orders - how do I test if I have any open market order in progress rather than pending orders?
[Deleted]
Hi, I want to modify my TakeProfit order 12 Hour after to OrderOpenPrice(Breakeven point) if there is no profit.Below code doesn't work.Please help... int timeout=12; // hours if (OrderProfit() < 0 ) { OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS); if ( (TimeCurrent()-OrderOpenTime())>=(60*60*timeout) &&...
Here is my gift to all. It is not much, but please accept it. FOREX RULES: 1. Do MANUAL optimization, analysis and research on weekends. 2. Weekdays are set for automatic trading . 3. Monitor system randomly, i.e, every 5 hours, just to be sure system did not go haywire. 4. If system malfunction
[Deleted]
Can someone please tell me where I can find a list of Error Codes and their meanings when using the GetLastError() function? - thanks
Is there a way to get MT4 to show 26 periods to the right of the chart like the indicator is supposed to?
[Deleted]
Mechanical trading is impossible! The whole thing is profanity. There is no one who has survived long on "mechanics". It's all a pipe dream. The gift is for the few, just like in any other field of human activity
I would like to have an indicator that I can leave open on the daily chart but it monitors all timeframes below it. How can I get the close of a timeframe with set period? if (Period() == PERIOD_D1 || Period() == PERIOD_H4 || Period() == PERIOD_H1){      if (Period() == PERIOD_D1) {         if...
[Deleted]
Hi, When backtesting my EA I noticed that my E.A ignores most of buy or sell signals despite all conditions are exactly met.(almost half) I confirmed this on charts visualy after every test.This happens both working on "Open Prices only" and "Every Tick" modes.And sometimes my E.A opens trades for...
I'm trying to set rectangles for the chart background but seem to be getting the same colour no matter what, which is orange????? Seems like it's laying the colours over each other regardless of the timeframe ObjectCreate("D1_Rectangle", OBJ_RECTANGLE, PERIOD_D1, Time[2],Low[2],Time[1]...
Hi folks! I was wondering if anyone can help with this simple problem. I set my EAs to run on the 1 hr timeframe, but I want all positions to close after 24 hours.. I've attached my code below and am still having a hard time transitioning from VBA.. Any help would be greatly appreciated. =) Thanks!...
[Deleted]
#property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 7#property indicator_color1 Red#property indicator_color2 Red#property indicator_color3 Red#property indicator_color4 Red#property indicator_color5 Blue#property indicator_color6 Blue#property indicator_color7 Blue#property...
Hello Experts! Who could repair this script?? thanks pansa
[Deleted]
Hi Can someone tell me where I can find documentation for the complete list of avaliable "common functions" for the MQL4 language set? thanks
[Deleted]
someone explane please! I entered NZDCHF short at X and had my stop-lose at 0,7349. After my entrence the NZDCHF got to 0,7342 (the highest). My NZDCHF operation was taken out with the 0,7349 stop-lose signal. How can it be if the pair nether got that high? Can any body explane or it's a broker's...
Can someone tell me how the DLLl file works in terms of protecting an EA form reverse engineering ?? In other words, can the DLL file be reverse engineered, because when you open a DLL file up you can see a lot of code, or is some of it hidden from veiw ??
Hello there, I really have tried to design this system, read the book and searched the code base, but i couldn't, so please guys, anyone can help me about it.... I want to make a system that Buy lot 0.01 when RSI 14 Smoothed cross over 30 close the position with 10pips or when RSI 14 Smoothed cross...
Topic basically says it all. I have a pal in another city and he is trading manually and getting very good results. I doubt he has much of a trading plan, non the less he is almost doubling his account every week. If I could take his history and show the trades on the chart I'd get a better idea of...
I once found a generic flow chat for EAs on this website but I can no longer find it. Does anybody knows where it is? Thank you,
[Deleted]
  Tester Problems  (2)
Hello everyone, greetings from Brazil. I´m a experienced trader, and I´m programming my own EA. Well before of my ea to be complete, I have wrote a program to read a special cvs files, with the entries points, and exit points marked. Well I can compile the text file, with no problem. But when I run...
Hi, i'd like to make an ea with this indicator : perkyasctrend, (thanks collector !!), but the ea seems to miss some dot .... but not all of them ?!? here is my code : double perk_up = iCustom(NULL, 0, "PerkyAsctrend",4,250,0,1); double perk_down = iCustom(NULL, 0, "PerkyAsctrend",4,250...
[Deleted]
I've been trying to figure this out for a while. I've boiled the code down to the following snippet. From what I can tell no matter what you change the value in the buffer to the "Average" stays the same. #property indicator_chart_windowdouble Buffer[];int init(){       SetIndexBuffer( 0,...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am searching some code in order to use some concept from the Discrete Fourier Transformation ! If you have code on C++, Python or MetaTrader 4, it will be great !!! Best Regards UKALGO
[Deleted]
  Fourier-based hypothesis  (107   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
There is a hypothesis: If we take a segment of prices, suppose for the last 1000 bars, and approximate it by FFT, then, if we correctly capture the basic harmonics by FFT, we can equally extrapolate prices not only into the future, but also into the past. This can be done, for example, as follows
[Deleted]
  chart background  (1)
First of all(for Cloudbreaker), I have tried to search the forum and found nothing on this topic. I thought it would be interesting if you could change the background color of the chart based on a buy/sell indication. Is this possible within the constructs of using an indicator or EA, or does that...