MetaTrader 5: September 9th - Red-Letter Day!

The 9th of September is an important date in the history of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform. We are in the final stage of the platform development - it is the starting day of the closed beta-testing of the MetaTrader 5 terminal.

MetaTrader 5 Beta Test

The new client terminal has been sent to some members of the MQL4.community for testing. They will help us find errors that unfortunately always accompany the developments of new products. Being created from scratch, MetaTrader 5 is not an exception.

We have conducted the diverse testing of the MetaTrader 5 terminal in our testing department. However, we decided to conduct this closed testing, so that finally the general public is offered the reliable, trouble-free terminal. The closed testing will be followed by the public beta-testing; and all persons interested can participate in it. Follow the news!

It is a unique day, 09/09/09, this is really a MT5 historical day

Lenar wrote >>

The 9th of September is an important date in the history of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform. We are in the final stage of the platform development - it is the starting day of the closed beta-testing of the MetaTrader 5 terminal.

The new client terminal has been sent to some members of the MQL4.community for testing. They will help us find errors that unfortunately always accompany the developments of new products. Being created from scratch, MetaTrader 5 is not an exception.

We have conducted the diverse testing of the MetaTrader 5 terminal in our testing department. However, we decided to conduct this closed testing, so that finally the general public is offered the reliable, trouble-free terminal. The closed testing will be followed by the public beta-testing; and all persons interested can participate in it. Follow the news!

Could you send me a copy of MT5 terminal ? I 'm expecting it all along . thanks ahead. 835143420@qq.com.cn

bcsunwww wrote >>

Could you send me a copy of MT5 terminal ? I 'm expecting it all along . thanks ahead. 835143420@qq.com.cn

I had hoped to get a beta so I could preview it in my book - its the 3rd edition and the first two have been quite popular. But, alas, I think by the time the public beta hits the street (two-three weeks?) it will be too late for it to be included. We'll all just have to sit on our hands, happy that at least progress is being made!

can i be a tester of closed testing?i wanna share the mt5 developing experince with China mtx user.my blog url:www.dqyau.net.

my email: shawnyau@msn.com

Unfortunately, we will not modify the list of beta-testers during closed stage. Please be patient public beta-testing will start soon.

It's good news .....

And now we will wait for better news ....... for public beta testing i mean ...

but i wanted to see curved line tool in mt5 i must say and really want it, really .... :D

bye c ya on public beta testing ...

fxt:

It's good news .....

And now we will wait for better news ....... for public beta testing i mean ...

but i wanted to see curved line tool in mt5 i must say and really want it, really .... :D

bye c ya on public beta testing ...

I am glad more people see the same .... :-) I would like to have it too, would be very nice for my trendline autotrader project

New features and new features that are unuseful. The biggest drawback with MT5 is that MT5 no longer supporting HEDGING. You cannot use the two separate sell and buy orders of the same currency pair. 

zenoni wrote >>

IIRC and AFAIK, MT5 has 'positions' rather than orders, the broker only tracks these in relation to NFA rules

A position is net long, short or flat, depending on the component orders, hedging or covering is OK

If you disagree with this, read through this little thread 'MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal' and see if you can work it out

Anyway, the public beta will be out sometime soon, then we'll all know!

FWIW

-BB-

BarrowBoy:

IIRC and AFAIK, MT5 has 'positions' rather than orders, the broker only tracks these in relation to NFA rules

A position is net long, short or flat, depending on the component orders, hedging or covering is OK

If you disagree with this, read through this little thread 'MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal' and see if you can work it out

Anyway, the public beta will be out sometime soon, then we'll all know!

FWIW

-BB-

Please, send copy for test MT5 Terminal.

My E-mail: marcelouff@gmail.com.

Thanks

Reason: