MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1402

I' developing an indicator and I'm testing it using the tester in visual mode. I'm getting different results if the ..\tester\history files are present. example: the 1st time that I run the tester (no files in the tester\history folder) the results are correct. The second run and all the following
if you can manage someone's account starting with a low capital. let me know. reply to reall80@yahoo.com and the low capital is like a text run. The profit will be well shared
I'm trying to run an optimization to see which is the best currency pair for trading, here is what I have thus far: extern int currency = 1; if(currency ==1) { plugcu = "EURUSD"; } if(currency ==2) { plugcu = "USDJPY"; } if(currency ==3) { plugcu = "USDCHF"; } if(currency ==4) { plugcu...
  Tenkan sen value  (2)
I am trying to list the value of the tenkan sen but it keeps displaying 0.00000 Any ideas? //---- Tenkan Sen   i=Bars-Tenkan;   if(counted_bars>Tenkan) i=Bars-counted_bars-1;   while(i>=0)     {      high=High[i]; low=Low[i]; k=i-1+Tenkan;      while(k>=i)        {         price=High[k];...
I have found something that really looks like it works, and would like to buy it from the author. Is there any way to fake forward trades? Thanks!
[Deleted]
I think there is a bug with getting information from multiple timeframes. For example, if I decide to print this out of the init() function of an indicator that is attached to a 1Hour chart: Print( "marketinfo: " + TimeHour(MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_TIME ) )); Print( "m1: " + TimeHour(iTime(Symbol()...
[Deleted]
I am having trouble understanding how to read the Account History section of my Gallant FX demo account. I am using FAP Turbo v48. Here are my questions: 1. What does "swap" mean? 2. Though my bottom line is a positive profit I don't see the calculation. The positive and negative amounts under...
I have a code like this: if(pos_dv==true){Sleep(300000);Experts=1;GlobalVariableSet(Quantity1, Experts);} ;my intention with this code is that the expertt should wait for 60minute before assigning 1 to expert and setting globalvariableset(Quantity1,Experts;);, but the next operation is performed...
[Deleted]
Hello, Does anybody have already coded some candlestick pattern recognition function in MT4? Mathieu
I have not completed the full book of mql4, I am learning that language to make my own system. I am new to forex but have 3 years experience in equities. My question to you guys is after reading the book of mql4 language will I be able to develop my own EA, as I am not a software professional also
[Deleted]
Hi dear everbody ! How to coding as bellow requirement ? 1.Everytime when the sigal comes ..... make EA just opening only one order . 2.After open an order,how to open another one when the signal comes again but not to close the first one . any coding model or sample will be highly...
[Deleted]
  replay  (1)
Hello all, is there a "replay" function in MT4? I mean,I want to test manually a system on EUR/USD pair and I want to be able to "play" the market,on historical data,bar by bar.Is there such a possibility? Thanks a lot
[Deleted]
  Stop and reverse  (6)
any one know how to do a true stop an reverse ea? ...I have been trying like below but hasn't worked: void check_entry(){/////////////////////if(ptriggerline>pbaseline)short_allowed=true; // previous(index of 2) trig line is above previous candle...
[Deleted]
  MACD Divergence  (1)
I'm looking to use the MACD indicator in my EA but strictly the divergence or railroad tracks as they are called in some areas. I am looking to only enter trades when there is momentum the trend signaled by the bars in MACD. Do these bars represent the difference between the EMA's? If so, how can I
Gud day Sir Safin! You have a excellent indicator AIS1AI to his robot AIS2. That indicator have sorry to mutch text,label,line.. and The are not posibiliti to switch that oll with one switch on/out.I ask Sir safin make that switch! And second that robot ressive excelent and wonderfull signals but...
Suppose that i have an EA that makes incredible profits. Then dealer noticed that and wanna steal this system. Can he do it via metatrader platform?
Anyone coded this type before? Adding position till not exceeding maybe 2% risk of your capital
[Deleted]
Hi! I'm starting with MQL4 programming and I've come across a problem. To reduce the problem, I've made a simple EA, with only 1 lines in the start() function: OrderSend (Symbol(), OP_SELL, 0.1, Bid, 3, Bid+(Point*50), Bid-(Point*50)); It should place a market order every time there is a new tick,...
Is there a way to use something like SetIndexShift() to render an OBJECT ahead of the most current candle? I'd like to draw something like an OBJ_RECTANGLE, and locate it by replacing Time[] as an argument with a X candle index shift forward from the most current candle. I tried to do the...
I have EA in which there is IF statement and based on the IF expression certain bool variabl;es are set. Here is the piece of code: Print("Just before IF ","(",poss_sell_sig," && (",low_4_20_prev,"<=",low_2_15_prev,") && (",low_4_20,">",low_2_15,"))"); if(poss_sell_sig &&...
[Deleted]
Does anyone have an example of how to place an order on the next new candle? I'm trying to create a buy/sell line that will place a trade on the next candle as soon as a given function = true. I really appreciate any help!
[Deleted]
I'd like to setup my EA so that it only trades between certain hours of the day. What is the simplest way to do this?
hello frds anybody can help need to plot the forward values of span A and B of kumo inside FSB .... but dont know how to do it, in FSB i get those value just at the close of candle ...BUT need to plot the forward values (the end of the spans usually 26 periods ahead) tks very much lerecidiviste
I'm trying to get a histogram to show the differences bbetween 2 moving averages . I modified the OsMa for this but am not sure i have the buffers right for the drawing? It seems to draw it correctly but somehow the code doesn't seem correct
[Deleted]
. All I want to do is drop a script on an offline chart and have it refresh. I have tried WindowRedraw() RefreshRates() PostMessageA() From Period Converter opt and WithoutSunday Even the windows keystroke code from 2004. Everyway to Sunday and... Nothing. . Wow, this problem is a tough one for me
[Deleted]
I've got a custom indicator with an external variable that I would like to be able to change and backtest through an EA. How can I define that variable in an EA so that I can change the value in the EA so that it is reflected in the indicator?
[Deleted]
poss dates please. can support release language documents even if not gonna be product release anytime soon? so many things wanna do that mql4 unable to handle without huge codings to work around it and maybe looksee at even pre release documents allow to design 'now' in antipation tommorow ;) thank...
[Deleted]
I've got an EA that evaluates the previous 2 bars for a cross over of an indicator line. The problem I'm having is that the EA is alerting multiple times because it rechecks the previous bars repeatedly while the current bar is active. How do I prevent this from happening, so that it alerts only...
[Deleted]
  error 130  (2)
Hello, i get always error 130 from order placed in EA (not manually). the expert log with wide target and stop pips (500) 18:26:48 tcmtibEATest1 EURUSD,M5 inputs: TakeProfit=500; Lots=1; HedgeSymbol="USDJPY"; 18:26:48 tcmtibEATest1 EURUSD,M5: short stop=1.436170 18:26:48 tcmtibEATest1 EURUSD,M5:...
The alert is sounding every hour with this indicator, it should be picking up the previous value and only alerting if the lines have crossed back over. ANy ideas on what is wrong? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                      Alert...