MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1392

Sorry I don't have time to research this so I am hoping for a quick response from someone who has had this problem. I am running 4 MT4's running demo's that ftp to www.MT4Stats.com. The problem is that earlier this week, the FTP stopped working and eventually at some unknown point in time, the...
[Deleted]
No more guessing, no more what if's, simply live trade alerts that are beating the market, No Matter market going up or coming Down. Impressive Past Performance . Get Trial of 30 Days For detail visit www.fortunatemanagement.com
can anybody tell me what to do? I can not save code on window vista well the code is editi always get acess denied result. What can i do? Pls help
[Deleted]
During manual trading, I am able to go to order, select trailing stop in the menu,and this trailing stop will become automatic and will be stored on the server. However, I don't see any such function in the MQ4 in metaeditor. I see int OrderSend( string symbol, int cmd, double volume, double price...
[Deleted]
  Help with code  (1)
Hi there, I need a help with a code for mql that will allow me to know how much have I made on a specific period of time. What I basically need is to know how many (pips) and/or how much (money) the EA made during the WEEK. Preferrable in MONEY. After that I can decide if the EA will continue...
Hi, This EA can work with history test, but it does not work in Demo/ Live. Can someone help? Thank you in advance. #define MAINSEEK 148 #define BARSIZE 44 // LONG_VALUE + 5 * DOUBLE_VALUE extern int Pips = 50; extern double Lots = 0.1; int handle; bool MainError; int GetTime( int Pos ) { int...
Hi everyone! I am learning mt4 language, but as I have heard it is coming the new version, MT5, that use an object oriented language, I thought it would be better learn that. Can anyone tell me where I can get the user manual? The program itself, i don't mere to ask! It's enought the manual. Thank...
Hello everybody. I'm new at the forex market. I'm using a demo account in MetaTrader 4 platform trying to educate myself. I would like to tell me somebody how do I import a new EA that I took from the forum into the MT4 platform so that we can have it run. I would like an answer with simple words...
Is any possibility to read news from MT4 news tab? I would like to make newstrader EA
[Deleted]
Hi, I want my E.A to stop if my equty drops a fixed percent comparing the starting balance. How can I do that? If you provide me such a code that would be better...
[Deleted]
hi i have problem in EA. in program that use for currency(gbpusd) i want an information from (gbpchf) chart like" iopen("gbpchf",PERIOD_H4,0)" but this order just is doing at order (print()) buty in order (if()) is not doing, why??????? please help me
Hi All, I am a newbi so please be patient, I have been trying to get the colour of a Heiken Ashi candle and have it working up to a point. The trouble is that I dont get enough candles of the correct colour. What I did was to write the indicator values for a set of candles out to a file and I find...
Hi all, I am newbie for MQL4. I would like to program Exper Advisor with condition as follow: 1. If RSI(14) > 70 --> Sell 2. If RSI(14) < 30 --> Buy Please help me. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello everybody ive read everywhere that alpari data would be the best for backtesting, and finding even better data seems quite difficult. problem is, ive only found the link to the databank yesterday, and it says its temporarily unavailable... so, my question is: if it is legal (i cant think of...
Hi I used to use the long winded method of importing alpari data and period converting to run backtests http://alansforexblog.com/2008/02/27/how-to-achieve-90-modeling-quality-when-testing-expert-advisors/ Now I see you can just click download from MT4 here http://alansforexblog...
[Deleted]
hi, i'm new to forex trading and to this forum. right now i'm studying technical analysis while forward testing FAPturbo on 15 minute charts on metatrader4 build 225. for the last two weeks i have wanted to backtest & optimize the forex robot on the strategy center - i follow the instructions...
I am just starting to code and I have review several examples of operational EA. However nothing that I have reviewed seem to help me with this problem. Based on indicators I am seeing a possible trade. I would like to keep the possibility of the trade open for a certain number of intervals....
Hi, I recently had a bad experience with unadequate MM... Now I'm going to do it RIGHT. Goal: Find lot size for a given true risk ( in $ or % of Balance) so I know beforehand how many dollars (or %) will be lost if the worst happends Given: -Balance -Leverage -SL (fixed) E.g. Say I have an account...
  The miracles continue!  (79   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
I was debugging the TS on the terminal downloaded from the MQ server, decided to do a parallel test on another part of the history, and put the TS on another terminal downloaded from the Alpari server. The TS started to work differently. For the sake of purity of the experiment I took the same
[Deleted]
i have an EA that sometime on monday when market open in gap give me a proble like this: exemple -on friday i have a long from 1.46 and a pending long from 1.4580 not filled yet and both have target at 1.47. -on monday morning market open at 1.48 an my "great broker close my posistion at 1.47 but...
[Deleted]
  SF Trend channel  (1)
I have been using this indicator that I downloaded from here. Works great. I am having trouble with it though. I have changed Indicator to name the the channel lines to "sellstop" and "buystop", and then using the "TrendMeLeaveMe" EA. Works pretty well but runs into a problem quite often. The trend...
[Deleted]
I cannot seem to get my head around the actual difference between Return; and Return(0); I assume they each take me to a differnt point of the program.? The book does not seem to make it clear for me. Many thanks guys for all your help
[Deleted]
Hi, Does anyone know how I can add a new level to a Fibo object? Thank you.
[Deleted]
I'm not sure how many are familiar with the linear regression tool found here: 'Linear Regression Channel' I'm having a brain fart and can't wrap my brain around how to do this, but I want to describe the concept I am considering implementing. The linear regression tool is an excellent channeling...
[Deleted]
i want to close an order in EA with if condition eg present=Bid; BP=OrderOpenPrice(); SL=BP-TrailingStop*Point; // Order stop Alert("stoploss==",SL); if (NormalizeDouble(SL,Digits)== // If it is equal than we...
[Deleted]
Strategy Tester Report MA-New Monex-Demo (Build 225) SymbolGBPUSD (Great Britain Pound vs US Dollar)Period1 Hour (H1) 2009.01.02 00:00 - 2009.08.28 22:00 (2009.01.01 - 2009.08.31)ModelEvery tick (the most precise method based on all available least timeframes)ParametersLots=1; MAP1=10; MAP2=20;...
[Deleted]
Hello everybody, I was working on indicators that are based on statistical concepts. I cerated two indicators. First one is very simple ZigZag which bases on price movement. It only have one parameter MinMove whitch stands for minimal movment that will be considered as a swig. Defalult value is 2...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am looking for a forex trading guide and I found some forex training. Please check it and suggest me more. Thanks, Greg
[Deleted]
Hello, friends, Can I ask if anyone knows how to draw objects in advance of the chart, which is drawing objects in front of the "0" bar as shown in the attached figure. Say, for example, if I used the command line: ObjectCreate("ArrowTest", OBJ_ARROW, 0, Time[0], High[0]); How would you...
[Deleted]
I need to code a program in C or Delphi that can capture MT4 price ticks while MT4 is running. Can someone direct me to a resource or an example of where to start?