MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1398

[Deleted]
  EXPERT FOR A PAMM ACCOUNT  (145   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU AN EXPERT ADVISOR DESIGNED FOR TRADING IN MANAGED ACCOUNTS. AUGUST SCORES FIXED LOT ( 0.2 AT 1:200 LEVERAGE) histories 4683 Modelled ticks 136471 Modeling quality 90.00% Chart mismatch errors 0 Initial deposit 50.00 Net profit 383.17 Total profit 384.17 Total loss -1.00
Greetings to One & All, I am promoting the idea that everyone that is making good profits from successful AEs that others freely publish and share that we ALL start paying 1% of our net ForEx gains from these EAs to either the Authors of them or whomever else they would like it to go to. This small...
is there anybody who can tell me why this loop gives problem when backtesting : if(TP_ameliore==true && OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET)==true) if (Bid>(OrderOpenPrice()+takeprofit*Point) && OrderType()==OP_BUY) for(int i=0;i<=1000;i++) { double previous_tick_on_bid=Bid; while...
Hi Does anyone know where I can get an Elliot wave oscillator? Cheers, Kaz.
[Deleted]
I'm back again and am trying to create a script like my other ones to export indicator data to csv's for use in a spreadsheet. They basically grab indicator values from all the pairs I watch from multiple time frames. The problem I'm running into is that this Straddle indicator doesn'tprovide a...
Hi, Does anyone know why some time frames in the list of a particular currency pair have a yellow and green 'coloured in' icon next to them and for other time frames the icon is transparent? For example on the graphic below, EURUSD (M1), (M5) and (M15) are coloured in whilst those below are grey:...
[Deleted]
Does anyone know how to over-ride the trailing stop loss of 15 on the MT4 platform to 5 pip trailing stop loss? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello. I am working on my EA and I am having some problems with trailing stop loss. Here is code I have found on some tutorial that I use for trailing: void start(){   total = OrdersTotal();      if(total != 0)   {         for(int cnt=0; cnt<total; cnt++)       {         if(OrderSelect(cnt,...
hello im trying an expert advisor witch will put a stop loss at every order we put in metatrader regardless of its type. The stop loss will be a standrad amount of pips for every order. 1)I want to be able able to modify the stopp loss after if want to, without it returning to the previous...
I am working on EA, I use two indicators iRSI and iStochastic. I would like to have them both shown in the same buffer. Is there any settings for it? Because by default it shows in two different windows. Thanks a lot for any suggestions whether it is possible or not. Jiri
Hello I have been attempting to convert a few line of VT code to MQL4 but have become stuck on the following. the yellow section is the part I am having trouble with. I think it means if the criteria onNodemand4 is met and NoDemand2 is not then signal is ok. there are 30 sets of criteria to meet...
[Deleted]
  What's wrong ?  (3)
Hi, Short quesiton... why it doesn't work ?    if (AccountProfit()>Profit) //Réalise de le profit   if (OrderSelect(Ticket1,SELECT_BY_TICKET)==true)   OrderClose(OrderTicket(),Lot,Bid, 3); It seems that AccountProfit doesn't work with "order select by ticket" . When I write orderselect(0,...
  Let's talk about something.  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Since this is a FORUM. So let's agree on a topic that would be of mutual interest to most people and discuss it. Let's agree on a topic first. I haven't been following the news lately - I've been only trading and programming, so I don't know the news. Therefore I propose, who met on the net
[Deleted]
Could someone please take look at this code and tell me why it is moving the stoploss in both directions??? Could you also tell me how to correct this problem? I really appreciate your help! if (Bid - OrderOpenPrice() <= Point * TrailingStop) continue; if (OrderStopLoss >= Bid - Point *...
I need some one help to fix this EA Rule: Buy 1. EMA 16 cross EMA 48 UP 2. Laguerre Cross 0.8 Sell 1. EMA 16 cross EMA 48 DOWN 2. Laguerre Cross 0.2 My problem is when open position and close after signal opposit it is not open immediately but it will open after one late bar as the file I attached....
[Deleted]
hi i have expert advisor realizing I 3000 pip on 2 day only and without any risk my forward test realizing 30% http://efxexp.mt4stats.com/ expert.fx@hotmail.com
[Deleted]
Arithmetic expression or Boolean expression (...and why?) thanks!
double DollarsToRisk = (RiskPercent / 100.0) * AccountBalance();      double SpreadCost = Lots * MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE) * MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SPREAD);//In dollars,verified ok on all pairs!      double StoppLossCost = Lots * SL * MarketInfo(Symbol()...
  20.35% on 1st month.(ForexFortune)  (56   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hi guys. A lot of person are asking me about the results of my EA. Somebody thinks that the EA is only profitable in backtest, but, I'm sharing the login and password for those that want accompany my results. login: 999337382 pass: t4mlzvw The broker is TadawulFX with 5k. I'm running the EA in an
  HOW TO?
I do i write a code to search for the highest high of bar series between the opening of last trading seesion and the close of the last trading session .Thanks forum
[Deleted]
  OrderPeriod  (10)
Hi to all, In order to close orders in the same peiod I need a command like OrderSymbol OrderPeriod, ant idea ? thanks
[Deleted]
Hello, I am new to EA, but would liek to use them on 5 minute bar trading. Issue is that my PC is 265 ms away from the forex server so I expect a massive slippage. So normally I work with limit order. For automated trading this seems to be difficult when I pass a trade, i.e. exit trade. On the other
Hello all, I am looking for some feedback here. I am not ready to dole out the secret recipe and this is still in rough draft mode, but I have been manually trading for the last two weeks with a new idea and well.... it works, at least for now. I am not particularly experienced with Forex, I have...
[Deleted]
void LoadSnR(){// function searches the charts for support adn resitance and stores the level in global varibale SnR[] and the amount of times touched in// SnRCount. Global variable BarsPassed counts how many bars have passed since the last check for SnR levels and the function sets as many bars //...
[Deleted]
Dear all After read the article of " Using Neural Networks In MetaTrader " . This excellent topic helps much beginer how to work with Fann2Mql.and I found a lot interest in it but .....I can't even download the Installer from the link of this article .(it seems that I could not connect with
hi folks! ist it possible to display a price divergence line in a macd indicator? i attached an image, the red line would be my goal. any ideas how to put this in a buffer? thank you, mike
[Deleted]
hi guys im looking for a good ea or a ea programer. can you please send me the result and the backtest. i know there a cost to everything.
I look, for one for for MQL4 programmers con-good knowledge with Objects,I pay. pansa
[Deleted]
Please email me at :fukojuma@gmail.com.......thank you