MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1405

[Deleted]
Hi to all, I got an error message when I call getlocaltime for approving the import from kernel32.dll, why ? 10x
  buffer's color  (4)
hi there, is there a way to set a transparent color for my buffer? i've used this "EMPTY_VALUE", but i still get a lot of black lines all over the place. actually EMPTY_VALUE has the effect of the color Black in my screen :( any insight is going to be very much appreciated. thanks,,,
I am getting a lot of errors in the report and no trades entered 2009.09.04 12:46:25 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 1528 at 2009.08.17 01:00 exceeded) Any ideas what's wrong? #property copyright "Copyright © 2009, MetaQuotes Software Corp."#property link      "http://www...
[Deleted]
As we all know this site is to help and devolpe EA's scripts etc.. but how many do trade and is it full or part-time, it would be interesting to know, me myself, I spreadbet (hobbie) and seem to get good results then blow out !!! normally because I tend to grow in account size (only pennies) but...
Hello, I'd like to compute O,C,L,H Heikin Ashi values and also check if candlestick is red or each tick for my Automated Trading System, but I don't know how to convert:...
[Deleted]
hey all I am having a small problem with this indicator...it meant to produce sound when a signal occurs..But it doesnt seem to produce any sound. Please guys help me out sort out the problem... Please note its not really my indicator..the code is as follows: /*...
[Deleted]
Hey, does anyone have a script that can assign a set of hotkeys to flip inbetween all the time frame, it gets annoying have to go back to the Periodicity Tool bar to hit H1 or M5. I know you can hit enter and and type it in, but thats not what i want. thank you :D
Hello Experts! I buy or sell with a script.Evry time i must give that script permission to live trade. Is that not possible in script wrighte a TradingFlag(if TradingFlag==1 then trade). Thanks pansa
[Deleted]
please, i dont know if any one will help me and write progam of EA on these indicators; RSI, STOCHASTIC, MOVING AVERAGE,ADX,MACD,BANDS,CCI,SAR,MOMENTUM,PIVOT POINT, VOLUMES,A/D. Lot should be 0.1,take profit 50 pips, stoplose 30 pips with any time frame. can send them to mailojus6p45@yahoo.com...
Hello, I try to modify this indicator below. At every bar into array ExtMapBuffer_col[] should be written the color of the line. At the end of the indicator you see an Alert,where I wanna alert with the color of the last candle and x candles before. But this does not work. If I set x to a number of...
Hi! Does anyone know how to concatenate text for commenting when opening orders? I'm making a hedge EA and I'd like the comment to say "hedge PairNum()" where PairNum()is an integer. Please help. Below is the text I want to fix in blue.. OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,LotsOptimized(),Bid,3,0,0,"Hedge...
Hi all, Is it possible to flip charts in a profile using the keyboard ?
I have EA which done not work very well when there is side-ways movements in price. I woule like to filter out signals during side-ways movements of price. Is there any indicator available which can detect correctly strat and end of side-ways movement of rpice. I am sure there will be little bit lag...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am looking for script that could import the spread for each trade to csv. Really need to. Please help write the script ... How to code? Ps: I try to find it by myself, but cannot find it. We do not know what to do...=(
Hi all, I am newbie but found forex is a beautiful mental sport and could be profitable as well. Ok, to the point, I am fine tunning a trading system depending on alignment certain indicators together at the same time. I think it is the usual way for trading :). However, i am waiting for these...
I wonder if my EA did not see every price tick that MT4 has received, therefore missing some trading opportunities. So I wrote a test program which adds up the price ticks and calculates highs and lows in the previous time period on chart. As I suspected, it did not see every price tick since the...
[Deleted]
would anybody help me here. I found a strange issue, my EA close trade by tickets number,when there are some trades opening and i shut down my computer (or pull out the ea temporarily),the next time, when i start MT4 with that ea again, although the sell and buy lines and close trades target lines...
[Deleted]
When I test an EA with strategy tester, even though I select a longer time period, the tester still displays "using M1, using M5", etc, when running the test. Is this normal?
[Deleted]
when i tring to get some average data, the iMA return me the incorrect number ! the EA print shows that" JPY 0 0 0 " "CHF 1.5141 1.5141 15.141 (3 same numbers) " ... It there something wrong with the following codes ? OR MQL4 ? #property copyright "Copyright ? 2009, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
[Deleted]
When I open this EA on a chart I would like it to have the following inputs: 1. Magic # 2. Lot size 3. Indicate One Pair to Buy 4. Indicate One Pair to Sell 5. Profit in $ 6. Open New Order (True= to open new orders and assign the inputted magic # to the new opened orders opened by the EA, False=do...
[Deleted]
HI, dear all EA Master . My Ea use to trade on M15 chart, but it needs a data with period M1 or M5 . how can compute them but not by opening M1' and M5' chart to get histrial data of the bars ??? your relpy will be much thanks !
hi, are there fixed times when major news are coming out every day? i think its pretty important to know when major news will be released but i cant find some informations on when exactly this will happen every day. best regards, mike
[Deleted]
Ok, this is from pivot indicator, problem is that it does not see the start of the day from H1 timeframe. M1,M5,M15,M30,H1 are good. In H4 and Daily charts it does not pick up the first,last bar of the day. Can someone please help with that? // let's find out which hour bars make today and yesterday
I typed in Coder's Guru Expert Advisor and ran it and I don't understand the final results on the graph. I modified the following lines from his original and the EA shows that I had two profitable trades between 2009 /08/ 28 to 2009/08/30 but I had 7 crossings of the moving averages. Also, what does...
Hi, here is a test EA for checking my (soon to be) drop-in TrailingStop routine. The TS seems to work but I get flooded with "OrderModify error 4051" and "invalid ticket for OrderModify function" errors. Just run the EA on 1M EURUSD 2009.09.01 to 2009.09.02 in visual mode. Anyone see what is wrong ?
Hello Experts! I hope You kan help!I need that indicator request script.That place were indicator request ALERT must request SCRIPT. Is that possible?Or request script with KEY? Thanks pansa
Hi, Do anyone know how to draw chart that will include weekends and public holidays, I mean the chart should contain continuous bars, without time gap. I know there is an indicator that can convert PERIOD, Can we have an indicator that will convert the regular chart without weekend bars to a chart...
Hi, I am new to the forum, hope you can help me. I recently purchased a trading system which requires me to install an indicator and a template into MT. I followed the instructions to the letter and they seemed to go into their respective folders (experts\indicators, and MT4\templates ) in the...
[Deleted]
extern string C1="EURUSD"; extern int MagicNumber1=1008; extern int MagicNumber2=1009; extern double lot=0.15; extern double lot2=0.75; int Slippage=3; int i; string eurusdStop; void verifyorder(string symbol, int MN, string direction) { int ord_cnt=OrdersTotal(); for (int...
I am trying to write to file the string DaysOpen with with precision to 2 decimal places. In the FileWrite line, both DaysOpen and StrToDouble(DaysOpen) write to flle only single interger. Example: 0.02 wrties 0 and 1.25 writes 1. Please advise. Thank you in advance. if(IsTesting() && RecordData)...