Demo Account "History Center" Data and its source and/or accuracy

The below related to MT4 "History Center" data ONLY:

Doing a parametric study for the Non-Farm Payroll (NFP) and EUR/USD pair. Downloaded Historical Data from MetaTrader and noticed that if Daylight Savings Time (DST) = True OR False, data is always; =; 8:30 EST = 15:30 in MT4 downloads). This seems accurate, but need expert advice:

For clarity, many of the programmers running EA here look to have a code emulate "The Human Element" that does not assume interface delta's (Human Machine Interface (HMI), Operator in the Loop, etc.) The programmers are

overly concerned with the "code" or "algorithm" vise the dynamic element of MetaTrader's source data.......

The question for the experts

a. If I download data from MT4 on a demo account on 10/30/2009 for the time period of 1/1/1999 to 10/30/2009....do i need to do a DST conversion for my tradestudy. Realize that I'm trading the NFP and looking for all trends with-in ta 6 hour time frame at 5 minute intervals. DST is not an issue for me in an OPEN position as I trade the spot market and NFP data is always released on a weekday vise DST which is always on a weekend........BUT, I need it for a 1:1 conversion.

b. 50,000 foot elevation. Where did or does MetaTrader get its data from ? Has it changed from 1999 to today? Did MetaTrader do a "bridge" calculation to account for the conversion?

Lastly, I'm a systems engineer....not a software guru. I need to understand interfaces, program management and source data...... and I've yet to find how (or who) MetaTrader interfaces/interfaced with from 1999 - 2009 to get its data for the History center. Has the data source (broker) changed

Reason: