MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1395

[Deleted]
I would like an ea for this strategy.. I'm looking for an EA for the following strategy. ØEMA 7 (red) and EMA 14 (blue) Exponential close Ø The Awesome Oscillator Ø You will get exact trading signals Ø And you will get exact exit signals Ø 70-80% positive trades Ø Limited loss, ’unlimited’ profit...
Is it possible to draw a 1hr midline bollinger on a 15min chart? Any ideas on how to do it? Do I have to create an object to draw the lines?
[Deleted]
Hi, How would i create a ea that places an order at market open using the high of the last 4h candle at market close. So using the last high of the last 4h candle on friday it then places the order at market open on sunday Any help would be great thanks
[Deleted]
Dear all, i trade Gold in Viet Nam by our currency ( VND). But MT4 present in USD. Please help how to display gold price in VND in chart ? Thanks so much.
How can I get price to show alongside the Fib percentages and save it as part of the Fib properties? For example 61.8 1.3122 Trev
[Deleted]
I AM NEW TO AUTOMATED TRADING AND EXLPERT ADVISORS. ANY ONE WHO CAN HELP ME IS REQUESTED TO CONTACT ME THROUGH EMAIL: armsking1942@yahoo.com
[Deleted]
Based on 5 minute charts, can anyone advise the top 4 currency pairs for depth of market ?
I welcome everyone to download it from my website and try it out and give me your comments. thanks. My site is www.4xGoEasy.com
Assume 3 bars: Bar [2], Bar [1] and Bar [0] (Current). Is the following "stop_low()" function correct to find the lowest low of bar [2] and [3] ? double stop_low = iLowest(Symbol(),0,1,2,1); ------------------------------------------------------------ Reference: int iLowest( string...
Anyone know any good trade management STRATEGIES or scripts like those that insure maximum profitability and good risk management to minimize risk ? For example, once a position is is in profit for 10 pips, half the position is closed, the stop loss is moved to break even, and the other half is let...
My system requires the Indicator to run concurrently with my EA. They share many of the same parameters , but the problem is Indis dont allow you to load from a presets file. I want to read the EA presets file into my Indicator, and parse and apply their values. Easy enough to read in from a file
[Deleted]
Other than using Print statements, or writing a file, are there any EA debugging tools? Particularly, can we set breakpoints, step through code and interactively examine variables?
I've been busy battling the HeurEngine.Packed.Themida.RGa infection which has been propagating through my system like crazy. I picked it up of an EA that I downloaded from the MQL4 website, most likely from the jMasterRSX AE including files that are named RSX*.
[Deleted]
Any idea?
  It is possible?  (1)
It is possible to have a programe that will be identify chart( chart parttern) before forming and after forming and also that will be recognising candlestics and naming them as it in www.fxdd.com under tools. thanks in advance.
  Example needed.  (3)
Take a price, for example 1.4322 (For most pairs) or 121.97 (for Yen Pairs). How do you write a function with two inputs of price that returns price values to the nearest zero? Example: 1.4322 as 1.4320 (realize the last digit is zero) and 121.97 to 122.00. I used this function, but it did not...
Modified a pivot point indicator to round up the value to give a better value at the nearest zero. Just my share, if anybody is looking 4 it. Gives a better pivot point rather just a random number from acalculation because key levels usually end with a zero or two zeros.This indicator gives you just...
I recently joined this group & am programmer myself; not able to find function to create a simple window and display "Hello" in that newly created window. So my simple question here is, How do I create a simple popup window using MQL4? Thanks, - Fellow trader/developer
Hi Everyone! I am trying to create a script that will produce the ticket number given the nth sequence number of a long or short position (in the current open trades). When I put BuyPositionTicket(10), I want it to return the 10th buy position that was opened. While when I put in...
[Deleted]
Feed the hungry children in Egypt In Egypt, many children hungry and homeless and wretched suffering So we decided to help them and feed them from hunger we all must help them and stand by them you can allso help them By donating to the organization and we give them food you should do that yes you...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I am trying to create the following crossover check between EMA30 and EMA10 and get to long or short accordingly but unfortunately i am getting bad results such as : entering to the if statements even if EMA10 < EMA30 (both are global doubles) using Build 225 with Digits = 5 in the demo...
[Deleted]
I want to capture the highest and lowest values of indicator (nor price) for given period of time. I tried to do this using iHighest in this way: High[iHighest(NULL,0,SSB,P1,P2)] where double SSB=iIchimoku(NULL, 0, 7, 22, 44, MODE_SENKOUSPANB, 0); This doesn't work so what I should do? thanks
I have an indicator that draws a box around the working hours candles of a chart. It needs to reset itself every hour between the hours of 1900 and 0600. How could I do this with some code? Do I have to simply run the delete objects code every hour and the start function will simply redraw...
I payed for this EA, installed and have had my PC on more than a week. No trade happened at all !! In the meantime, another PC of mine with other EA are gaining (or loosing), so at least you know they working for you. The programmer did a good advert on his web, even promising "money back guarantee"...
[Deleted]
else bool found = false; for(int k=OrdersHistoryTotal()-1;k>=0;k--) { if((OrderSelect(k,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY))&&(OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNumber150000)) { found = true; break; } } if(found == false) { for(k=OrdersTotal()-1;k>=0;k--) {...
Do I see proper that in MT5 again there will be no easy ticket to enter a trade and choose Stoploss and or Take Profit by mere Pips?? Entering StopLoss/TakeProfit by price is too confusing for me, I have made numerous mistakes. Especially with the 5 digit brokers. So at the moment I have 2 options:...
[Deleted]
Being relatively new here and searching through various forums to learn about Forex Trading, I make certain observations; - There seems to be a high turnover of people coming and going, possibly because they try a bit, lose some money and move on. - For some people, the challenge is in programming...
  help on EA  (1)
pls can anybody help me on this strategy by put it in an EA? This is the strategy. I want the EA to be calculating the first to the fiveth candlestic closing and divided them by five. This is how it will be placing order. If the result is higher than the present price its should place buy and if...
hi, i'm very new to ea's i have a very simple system in mind, but i need help to put it in place. keep in mind i use a 5 minute line chart, not bar or candlesticks. all that i want to do is set up an ea that buys long when the moving average 10 crosses the moving average 30, and sells in the
[Deleted]
  Help with RSI EA  (1)
I am very new to this EA stuff, but very intrigued. I've tried to build an EA that buys when the RIS pops above 30 and then closes that position when RSI, after it exceeds 70, breaks down below 70. And i'm trying to get it to sell when the RSI breaks below 70 and then close the position when the...