MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1393

[Deleted]
There are a large number of Forex Robots available today andit can be very difficult to decide which is best for you. The: fap revolution review site wasset up to assist in the selection process. There are already several independant reviews on the site, but we are lookingfor more. If you have...
Hey, Many of you have asked us to review some of the forex robots out there and compare the pros and cons of each. We spent some time doing this and have compiled a thorough list for you guys. We tested different forex robots for few months and this is what we found. Please check the following site...
Hi folks, I want to detect wether the color of a candle with a shift of 2 in the timeseries is different than the color of the candle with shift 1. It was said, that somewhere in this forum the problem has already ben dicussed, but I searched for hours now and couldn't find it. Any Help would be...
[Deleted]
  EA problem  (4)
summary of EA: 1) always start with BUY order (with SL and TS) 2) if first order close with TP is ok becouse I won, else start with SELL order (with SL and TP) 3) if second order close with TP is ok becouse I won, else start with thirth BUY order (with SL and TP). Following there is a draft of EA,...
  MQL5 DLL in .NET  (3)
Does MQL5 support dlls that are NOT written in C++? Can I write a dll in C# or VB without writting a C++ wrapper?
Hi People!! I decided to offer free EA writing for non programmer. but I would like to start with small project first as I have day time job. I am only doing this for my free time as my hobby. but I write coding ok and good problem solver normally... Please feel free to contact me on "...
I am using strategy tester and need to disable 1) Tester: Stop Loss how do I disable this 2) and error 148 (which is The amount of open and pending orders has reached the limit set by the broker) if this is broker dependent, which broker has demo that has no limit
[Deleted]
Hi, If anyone would like some EA programs written for them I can do it free of of charge provided they are not too long and complex. For the longer and more complex ones I will have to charge for them. If you wold like some more information I can be contacted at forex3813@gmail.com. Rgds Tim.
I don't want to feel greedy so here's a free gift/ tip to the community. Let's say for example you know that the dealer brokers are corrupted. They like to delay with stuff like BUSY trade context. Well, the best to approach this is to plan your stuff way ahead of time. It looks like you are in
Yeah, some do exist. I believe my EA is one of the best. But who does not believe in their own creation. Anyway, think about all the commercial EAs out there with all the fancy testomonials. You know, FAP Turbo, etc..... How do we know they ain't cherry picking all the good clients with the good...
[Deleted]
Greetings, I'm currently looking to hire / partner an MQL4 Programmer for a possible venture. It'll be better for us to discuss the details via email (sensitive info) Please email me at hafiz85sg@gmail.com if you're interested. Thank you.
[Deleted]
How can I shoot down an Expert advisor via program ?
Will MetaTrader 5 consider GA optimization with multiple threads (utilize the new multi core computer technology) in comparison with "old style" single thread GA optimization run into MT4 ? Niko
I am sorry for asking this question maybe I have a translation problem, but surely it is going to be one of the most stupid questions ever asked. I want to know what is "the shift" of a Bar? Could anyone explain me the concept in other words? Thanks in advance.
[Deleted]
I would like an alert - pop-up or audible - when the AO awesome oscillator crosses the zero line. Could anyone help me ? Please.
Hi, Lots of people is talking about the end of the Hedge in the forexmarket. I've some projects that uses hedging strategies but they are in a early stage and I'm not worried about this matter at this moment. BUT I know some guys that are using hedging strategies but the result aren't so good. In
Hello I am trying to make an Ea that write to a CSV file but I have been trying and dont find where is the error. This is my first mql4 Code, so I hope you can help. I dont know if it has anything to do but I get 4105 as Error Code. It compiles, also the world "open" that I placed inside the if of...
[Deleted]
_orderIdBuy = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUYSTOP, _number, Bid + _pendingPoint * Point, 0, Bid + _pendingPoint * Point - _lossPoint * Point, Bid + _pendingPoint * Point + _getPoint * Point, "some comment", 16384, 0, Green); OrderModify(_orderIdBuy, Bid + _pendingPoint * Point, Bid + _pendingPoint *...
Hi, Some EAs perform spectacularly well when backtested usingcontrolpoints mode, but quickly empty the account when tested in every tickmode. I read the help file about the modes but didn't get any smarter... Would it bepossible to apply some sort of filter or similar in the start functionso as to...
[Deleted]
int start() { //---- int _sell= OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,1.0,Bid+100*Point,0,0,0,"some comment",16384,0,Green); Sleep(10000); OrderModify(_sell, Bid + 250 * Point, Bid + 6000 * Point - 250 * Point, Bid + 350 * Point + 6000 * Point, Blue); //---- return(0); }
sorry for asking a simple question in this forum, where complex programming is discussed by experts as well or even mainly. I tried to program a simple indicator which uses an alert when the current price level is x pips away from a given entry(or price) level for example in the sense of: Extern...
  iLowest  (7)
Hi, Just to report that I have got a negative result with iLowest, -1 instead of 1, with Period_MN1. (MT4) I was using the Tester. Date 2008.04.03. EURUSD. From shift 0 to 1. Works well with Period_D1, shift 0 to 30. Regards
  Need Help with imomentum  (11   1 2)
Hello, I am trying to calculate the HIGEST and LOWEST imomentum value over a set period on a given timeframe. For example how do I get the higest imomentum value that was reached on EUR/USD on the 1 hour time frame over the last 50 bars. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Knewday
[Deleted]
  Time[0] Time[1]  (1)
if(Time[0] == prevtime) return(0); this clause is to aviod repeatly order but i do not quite know Time[0] it stand for what??
[Deleted]
i am new in forex .. i want ur suggextion on what broker should i use, i already have meta trader sofware. and i am planning to start trading with the minimum of 200 dollars. expect your responses. tyhanks
[Deleted]
I just order two pending order,but,it likely to run many,ervry few second later,there will be twe pending order appear in the screen,why? the code as follow : int start() { int LARGENUMBER = 100000; int _orderIdBuy = -1; int _orderIdSell = -1; //step1...
Hi, I developed my version of EA according to this thread. Now you can trail any number of manually opened orders for one chart. Also you can use partial close with 3 targets(if TargetPct1...3 > 0). This EA works outside of last Pivots(R4 & S4) up to invisible R10 & S10. Regards, Igor
[Deleted]
I'm currently trying to make backtests on shorter timeframes than 1M. The solution is to import for instance 10S data as if it was 1M data. Works. I could post a link to 10S data from dukascopy in the next days if anyone is interested. cheers!
[Deleted]
int start() { int LARGENUMBER = 100000; int _orderIdBuy = -1; int _orderIdSell = -1; //step1 OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUYSTOP, _number, Bid + _pendingPoint * Point, 0, Bid + _pendingPoint * Point - _lossPoint * Point, Bid + _pendingPoint * Point + _getPoint *...
  bug in iIchimoku  (1)
There is a bug in . The chikouspan is always 26 periods back as defined by the parameters. Yet when doing comparisons you have to actually tell it to shift 26 periods back. It should recognise this automatically and the chikouspan 0 should automatically be 26. iIchimoku(Symbol(), PERIOD_H4, 9, 26,...