can u help me yet

I'm training at forex,at first time i set up mt4 at fxdd and i ran good,but after that i try change to mt4 of interbank fx and now my programme did't run from that time, i don't kown why but i remove all mt4, download and set up a lot of time but it still not run, now at Market Watch display 23 Oct 23:00:02 and it didn't run more, and the price was stop at that time, when i make a Order i received "Market is closed". please help me how to slove it

Very thnks beacause u spend u'r time to read this messenger, and i sorry because my english not good and imay be make u get a difficult to understand

Thanks again

best ragard

tuanthuy:

I'm training at forex,at first time i set up mt4 at fxdd and i ran good,but after that i try change to mt4 of interbank fx and now my programme did't run from that time, i don't kown why but i remove all mt4, download and set up a lot of time but it still not run, now at Market Watch display 23 Oct 23:00:02 and it didn't run more, and the price was stop at that time, when i make a Order i received "Market is closed". please help me how to slove it

Very thnks beacause u spend u'r time to read this messenger, and i sorry because my english not good and imay be make u get a difficult to understand

Thanks again

best ragard

Friday, 23 Oct 23:00:00 was the end of the trade session.

you can check www.fx1.net for forex market clock

Quantum wrote >>

Friday, 23 Oct 23:00:00 was the end of the trade session.

Thanks for u'r guide.

When I start study this trading, every documents write: "This market open 24h/day, 7days/week" and when receive u'r guide I felt surprise, checked it and realize It's true I surprised more and more...hehe

Very thanks u'r guide and atnext time, u'r helping is the things i always waiting for

Thanks again

Best regard

(Sorry because my English not good, i holp u can understant. )

Reason: