1. identifies a pair whose 14 day adx is between 20 and 23

2. Open a new chart

3. put in my predefined template if possible can anyone help

daraujo:

if anyone can help. I would like someone to help me create an EA that does;

1. identifies a pair whose 14 day adx is between 20 and 23

2. Open a new chart

3. put in my predefined template if possible can anyone help

I hope that you managed youself to create your forex robot. Your strategy sounds rather interesting, will you let me be a beta tester?

also can you put your EA on this site www.forex-robots.com they have real moneu competition between EAs, and your surely can

participate.

GreenBull:

I hope that you managed youself to create your forex robot. Your strategy sounds rather interesting, will you let me be a beta tester?

also can you put your EA on this site www.forex-robots.com they have real moneu competition between EAs, and your surely can

participate.

Yes I am a forex coach and have a system that is working rather well....if you would like to beta test that would be great,,,I am confident that this will be successfull.

You can call me @ work if you want 800-743-9833- ext 6033...

daraujo:

Yes I am a forex coach and have a system that is working rather well....if you would like to beta test that would be great,,,I am confident that this will be successfull.

You can call me @ work if you want 800-743-9833- ext 6033...

daraujo@prospering.com

will you submit your EA to that site I talked about, www.forex-robots.com . They have Real Money Accounts competitions between EAs.

Yours probably would do well, as half of the EAs they have right now, have been discovered as forex scams and are losing a lot of money.

Reason: