MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1379

So, the conditions of the problem: Курс инструмента задается следующим образом. В начальный момент цена равна 1.0000 В каждый новый тик кидается монетка, если орел p = p*1.0001, если решка p = p/1.0001 Спред равен 2 пипсам. Трейдер обладает суммой в 100000 долларов. Максимальное плечо 1:100
New article Step on New Rails: Custom Indicators in MQL5 is published: In this article we will consider the indicators, their structure,drawing, types and their programming details, as compared to MQL4. I hope that this article will be useful both for beginners andexperienced developers, maybe some...
[Deleted]
if(order2 == true || order3 == true) { if(AccountProfit() >= 0) { for(i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--) { OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS); int type = OrderType(); bool result = false; switch(type) {...
[Deleted]
Curious to see if anyone lives in the New York City area / Hudson Valley. Looking to start a small group of MQL traders who would like to meet about once a month for group discussions and to share what we've learned. Reply to this post with your general location. Thanks!
WHERE CAN I FIND A LESSON RELATED DLL COMPILING ?
Hello, sorry to bother you again. I want to calculate a MA of RSI in my Expert Advisor, I try to make an array and then calculate it using iMAonArray, but it's not working. Please look at my code double rsi[]; for(int i=0 ; i<=60 ; i++) { rsi[i]=iRSI(Symbol(),0,13,PRICE_CLOSE,i);...
Hi, i wanted to make EA for the following. if the RSI value equals to 52 then i wanted open the buy order. please send some one the code. RAJ
  GlobalVariables  (3)
Are GlobalVariables shared between ALL MT4's running on the same computer??? Will a GlobalVariable set by an MT4 from IBFX be available to an MT4 from FxPro??
Hi guys, Was wondering as I have a Multi Time Frame indicator checking for a certain bar pattern (mainly inside bar) on the H1, H4, D1, W1 It works on the basis of if Previous bar high < Previous bar high + 2 && Previous Bar low > Previous bar low + 2 So it is using previous bar to prevent it from
Hi, Does MT4 work with a satellite internet connection? Any feed backs would be appreciated. Tx.
[Deleted]
  MQL4 is so ugly  (8)
and MQL5 doesn't look much better. sorry to say that - i'm usually not a complainer. it's probably never gonna happen but i'll make a proposal anyways: just embed python / make a python API / bindings instead of continuing this MQL crap. python's license allows it. continuing MQL is just a waste of...
[Deleted]
i have mess up.. im a newbie.. if you all have a idea or opinion plz help me.. can you help me settel this.. plssssss......
[Deleted]
  Always price error  (10)
Hello, I send an order and I have always the error 129 or 4107 (error price) then my price is 30 pips under the close...?? thanks for your comments Chris
[Deleted]
I have the FXT file but I need to convert it to an M1 HST file...I understand the HST will not retain the underlying tick-by-tick sequence contain in the FXT file, this is not a concern for me at the moment, but how do I "import" the FXT file into MT4 and have it convert to an M1 HST file? A google...
good night Help me please to finish an indicator code, because after all programmed, when the information appears in the graphic appears the values thus 0.12345678, and I want it to be 0.1234 or 0.12, what encoding should I put? and where you want? It would be possible to prepare the encoding for...
My EA has many such entries which enable very tight stoploss, You are welcome to try my EA for free at www.4xGoEasy.com nice entry35
[Deleted]
Hopefully I can get someone's input on what I'm doing wrong here. I've created a very simple indicator that looks at the number of inflections of a Moving Average (ie 200bar MA) over a certain period of time (ie. 1000 bars). So every time the 200MA changes direction, the indicator adds 1. And...
The balance is not correct. It should be positive with zero trades open. What is the problem? MT5 balance error
How to repair this function in order to save report into the HTML file after the back testing?
[Deleted]
Hello, I wonder if someone could write an EA from this indicator that I have.. what is needed is only to open trades according to alerts, and to set inputs like take profit, stop loss, lots.. and possibly, trading times.. I guess it shouldn't be difficult even for not an expert programmer.. thank...
The subject describes it: I’m trying to find the meaning of the acronym TSR but have been unable to do so as of yet, Thanks
Sometimes this script enters 2 trades, at other times it only enters 1 of the trades and reports an error of Error = no error Any ideas what this could be or a way to reorder if something goes wrong in the error checking code? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+
Please i found this attahed EA interesting but its maximum orders its open is two. pls what can i do to make it open more than two orders. Thanks
class CAccountInfo { public: //--- fast access methods to the integer account propertyes long Login(); ENUM_ACCOUNT_TRADE_MODE TradeMode(); string TradeModeString(); int Liverage(); ENUM_ACCOUNT_STOPOUT_MODE MarginMode();...
  Indicator Needed  (2)
Can anyone out there please help me with a nice indicator that can show volume and buying and selling pressure? It would be highly appreciated. Thanks
[Deleted]
Ok I've got a martingale/hedging mq4 EA that I need some fixing/tweaking done to. It has a bunch of features from its original state that I have added to it, but my coding is very amateur so while it works, there seems to be a few bugs I need help fixing. The way the EA trades is it will open a...
[Deleted]
hi all.. im new in forex.. i have zero knowlegd in forex.. can any one teach me how and when to open a post.. or is there is a strategy to play safe in forex..???? plzzz need mentor.... if you have any advice or opinion plz message me or email me at emilai_parasit87@yahoo.com thank too all...
Wherever you go in the thread you have to pay for sabluk's pictures
[Deleted]
Hi! I have made a custom indicator and I need to place some text next to a line. I would like to have the text following the line and in some cases above the line but I cannot find a way to prevent the text being centred and below the coordinates I specify. I tried to calculate the coordinate...
Folks, Can any one show me how to send a market order in MQL5. I just downloaded the platform but after several couple hours trials have not been successful in sending an order from a simple Expert Advisor. This is my Ordersend structure in MQL4 for a market buy: How will I structure this in MQL5...