MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1376

[Deleted]
I am a newbie on EA programming but already have several years on c#. I try to create EA, when first time I run it on strategy tester it run quite fast. but later on it run very slow just to test 1 day data. I though I've added some complexity on the EA, so I tried to changed it back to original EA...
[Deleted]
Of course all credited goes to L.Bigger AKA Silence for creating this EA, but I tried to modify it but couldn't. Please tell me if in any way it is improper to post this. I want to modify the following: - Stop loss for any order is 50 pips. - Reduce lots taken by half. - Reduce orders from three to...
[Deleted]
is there a way to get MetaTrader on the new motorola droid phone??
[Deleted]
Hi, I a newbie in MQL4, and I need some help. How to send an order when an indicator change its color? I`ve studied about that but I`ve not found the information. I`d like to use the color of an indicator as an entrance parameter to create a condition to send an order. Could anyone help me, please
  Once again, about MQL localisation  (76   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
The topic has already been touched upon in passing . I'm talking about the possibility to write experts completely in Russian (or any other language) in MQL. Something like this: Логический Четный; Цикл ( целое НомерПозиции = 1; НомерПозиции <= ДлиннаБуфера; НомерПозиции++ ) { Если ( Остаток
[Deleted]
Hi folks, Is it possible to count how many bars after 2 MA's crossed and displayed in the main chart??.. Thanks
[Deleted]
How close is the backtesting to the reality? I backtested my EA on the strategy tester and found several entries shown in the report highly unlikely in real trading. My ea reentered the market as soon as it was closed, even in the same direction right after being closed by stop-loss. How can I...
Hello, I need some advice, I want to make an EA using this center of gravity indicator. I want to use it as a function so I could call it anywhere in my EA. I'm a newbiein programmer's world, and I find some difficulties in it. Please someone help me, thank you....
Hello My ea has the problem does the OrderModify turns multible for (int i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++){ OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES); if(OrderComment() == Text && Hour() == (Start1 - 1) && Minute() >= 55 ){ if( OrderType() == OP_BUY && OrderProfit() != 0 ){...
http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=13780. http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=13802 The above is s link of my trading account in fxpro and its advertised in onix-trade for bring prospects for account management, if you are intrested in your fund beign managed, contact...
Decent optimizations take weeks and even months, which makes it unlikelythat they will be completed successfully. Thus the ability to pause and savethe results up to that point and then resume then again, even if MT5 had beenclosed and reopened, the computer had been rebooted etc, it would be...
I HAD AN EA ATTACHED TO EURUSD CHART,AND WANG TO GET ASK AND BID VALUE OF GBPUSD . HOW TO REALIZE IT ? THANKS.
  Forex robot  (2)
Forex robot. Forex robot - a system that can track their own performance indicators (standard and designed by you) and on the basis of one or more signals to decide on the commission of a transaction. There are many types of such systems. Most of them are similar in structure and mechanism. Many...
I saved old version only, in *.ex4 compiled coding, the *.mql version I have changedwith new codes... Can I convert my old version from "*.ex4", to review the code. Does exists any possibility to return the old "*.ex4" in "mql-text"readable version? The indicator is not copyrighted and made more...
Hi, I have this complied custom indicator Arrow.EX4 thatseems to be reasonably accurate. It putsan Up arrow on the chart when it is good time to enter into a Long trade, and adown arrow when it looks good to get into a short trade. How can I detect these and use them in an EA to open Longand Short...
I'm trying to get the high and low of the previous day on a 1 hour chart (the last 24 bars) so I can use them during the day. I want this process to be done everyday of trading. Currently I put this process in the following functions: double Higher (double Top) { static int i;...
I'm trying to plot pivot points, their resistances, and supports as graphs (similar to that of moving averages) for any period (based off a bar's predecessor), so I can find such for any bar, at any given time. Basically the purpose is to find what supports and resistances based off pivot points...
i saw an an article related MT4 installation . the final structure is as follow : aaa_metartrader\experts\files\bbb_metatrader install bbb plateform under aaa plateform 's files folder . i do not understand it 's function . can someone tell me ? thanks.
Idon't fully understand the position system in new MetaTrader 5. If yousee my picture, so I can take profit from both (BUY and SELL)possitions. But in MQL5 it is not possible. Am I right? How can I solve this situation? Resource: MetaTrader 5 Trading System:
[Deleted]
hi! every one! //////////////////////////// extern double lots=0.06; int start() { //----------- if (OrdersTotal() <= 1) { if (Ask > Low[1]) OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lots,Ask,5,0,Ask+50*Point,"buy",0,0,Red); if ( Ask < High[1]) OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,lots,Bid,5,0,Bid-50*Point,"sell",0,0,Green);...
10 years back test ... 10 years back test without optimization
I know some of you are against commercials, but I'm not selling any EA as you know me... After a month of hard work, the MQLmagazine is ready. Although it's a wordpress blog, the theme does it well into making it look like a magazine. I intend to cover both MQL4 and MQL5. Because MT5 is itself so...
[Deleted]
hi, I programed a loop, which counts the profits and only if all trades together are profitable, they will be closed . I used OrderClosePrice() for OrderClose, but I tried Ask and Bid, nothing lets the EA make profits. Curiously sometimes all trades are closed with profits, but sometimes with...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I don't use the strategy tester all that often, and whilst preparing a demo for one of our EAs, have noticed (and it may only be on certain computers), that when performing a visual test that the graph (and trades) are not built in real time - ie. do not appear until the test is complete,...
Hi I am testing a strategy using visual in the strategy tester on the 4hr chart. When I have it set to 31, it moves incredibly slowly, yet 32, it moves way too fast. Any ideas or settings to change?
I'm in need of some help. I'm trying to do something very simple which I'm sure there is something already out there made for this. I want to just have two EMA's running on a chart and enter on a cross then reverse position every time it crosses so it will basically always have a position open just...
[Deleted]
Dear All, I learn to make EA from QQE indicator. On the chart we can see 3 values of QQE (Value1, value2 & value3). For example, on the chart seem "QQE Current Time Frame 68.2824 (as a value1) 63.6498 (as a value2) 60.7867 (as a value3). I want to take value1, value2 and value3 to make decision for...
[Deleted]
Dear all, I'm new to this trading platform and not great with programming either. Can some one send me a script that can monitor the RSI level (e.g. when it touches 30% or 70%) and give a sound alert. My email address is : tayyf88@singnet.com I appreciate your reading of this post. Regards, YF
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm just new here :). Just wanted to ask how to set the stop loss and profit order in MT4 platform? for stop loss, i tried to use say 0.0005 (as 5 pips) but it just doesn't work. Then I tried to use the buttons to increase or decrease the value in reference to the limit order. Example, limit...
Hi, I am going to buy Windows 7 Home Premium (without Windows XP compatibility). My question is : Will the Meta Trader 4 and Meta Trader 5 work under that OS ? Rgds, PUNCHER