MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1380

[Deleted]
Hello I'd like to execute this function only once. Example: I open 2 lots. When the market get the "Take Profit", I'd like to close half of the position. In this case, 1 lot. The probleme are each time the condition are meet, the function closed half of the position again and again. 2 lots => 1 lot...
[Deleted]
Hello, I've got an EA running on EURUSD at M30. When I use the strategy tester, the farthest back it starts a trade is 5/27/09, no matter what I have the start date set at. I can get it to go further back using other time periods, example H1, but will not on M30. On average, the EA makes over 2...
Hello, I would like to change the time frame settings of one indicator from (1h,4h,1d,1w) into (1h, 3h,5h,7h). Thanks please help Your help will be highly appreciated. thanks
  Fund / Forum  (2)
Hi Guys, I was thinking here...and... I would like to invite you for something! What do you think to create a fund with my EA? You can see the results here: http://forexfortune.mt4stats.com or http://danielvc.mt4stats.com I think that we can use $100 dollars per people interested. We only will get...
Can anyone explain this problem? I have been puzzled for some time as to why on stratiegy tester and demo accounts zigzag suddenly decides to flip (current zig gets previous zig values and previous zig values get current zig values) and a while latter flip back again. This does not happen when print...
[Deleted]
if anyone can help. I would like someone to help me create an EA that does; 1. identifies a pair whose 14 day adx is between 20 and 23 2. Open a new chart 3. put in my predefined template if possible can anyone help
[Deleted]
G'day fellows. I have a "base ea" I pretty much put together (manyrelated posts of mine :P) and there's this little problem I have withthe "max orders" option. Say I attach the EA to eurusd, audusd, gbpusdand set a max order of 5 for eu, 10 for au and 2 max orders for gu, asof now the EA somehow has...
Is there a way to work out the angle of an ema between 2 points. So, we have 2 candles, an EMA figure for hour 1, and an EMA figure for hour 2. We can then work out the hypotenuse and the angle?
[Deleted]
I need EA for loading fowling rules. 1. Opening lots setting Minimum 1 lot Maximum 5 lots. Open 1 lot if balance 10 thousands and 2 lot if balance above 20 thousands and open 3 lots when above 40 after 60 open 4 lots and 5 lots only when balance increased from 80 thousands. 2. Buy Condations Buy if...
[Deleted]
I'm training at forex,at first time i set up mt4 at fxdd and i ran good,but after that i try change to mt4 of interbank fx and now my programme did't run from that time, i don't kown why but i remove all mt4, download and set up a lot of time but it still not run, now at Market Watch display 23 Oct
Hi, I am a newbie and am trying to work out some strategies. However, I am not sure if I need to be working with Pending Orders or market Orders ? The program logic will need to be substantially diff I understand depending on this. Is there an advantage to having the EA issue Market Orders rather...
[Deleted]
I want to learn mt5 but I need some very simple indicators to learn from the basic, also there are no sample indicator for Moving Average which I believe is the simplest to start
Hi there, Is it possible change the appearance of the indicator Stochastics from an EA code or does one have to create a custom indicator and make the changes there, then reference this custom indicator from the EA? The properties of the indicator that I am trying to change are the line style and...
[Deleted]
For example, using iHigh or iLow we can get the lows and highs of a candle stick...but I want to know if there's a function out there that is like iBear or iBull? I just want to tell my EA: if your in a bear candle and you move to a bull candle...do this "......". -Ron
[Deleted]
'expert' - struct member is undefined Trade.mqh 311 14 'expert' - struct member is undefined Trade.mqh 332 39 'trade_operation' - undeclared identifier AccountInfo.mqh 324 41 'AccountFreeMarginCheck' - function is not defined AccountInfo.mqh 324 11 'RefreshRates'...
[Deleted]
i am trying to program finding the highest high or lowest low of the rsi indicator in X number of bars but i keep getting error codes/messages and just cant seem to get it right. Any suggestions would really be helpful, below are a few examples of what i have tried with no success. i have tried...
  A Better way?  (1)
I want something to happen every morning at 16:00 market watch. Using if(Hour() == 16 && Minute == 00 && Seconds = 00) is risky because if you don't get a tick at that second, it will never turn true so I use: if(Hour() == 16 && Minute == 00 && Seconds = 1 ||2 || 3 ||4) { RUN } This works but I...
[Deleted]
I caught up on my emails today and it looks like on wednesday I got a notice from FxPro that they are going to boot out US residents on january 25th. Its a shame, i have had a good realtionship with them. Anybody have a decent metatrader broker to recommend. Preferably outside the US and its silly...
[Deleted]
I have a simple EA that triggers on a moving average crossover plus or minus a filter increment. For example, if the 7 day moving average crosses above the 33 moving average, I test to see if the crossover is above a threshold amount, such as 10 points. However, the trade always activates higher
I wonder what is wrong here. The difference between tp/sl and Bid/Ask are more than Stop Level. Bid/tp = 11, Ask/sl = 7. Anyone know what could be the reason?
[Deleted]
Hello. Could somebody help? If I export quotes for examle to the DDE-sample.xls" file: The resoult will be 1.5773 But I need the 1,5773 format. How could I change it? Thank you
The 9th of September is an important date in the history of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform. We are in the final stage of the platform development - it is the starting day of the closed beta-testing of the MetaTrader 5 terminal. The new client terminal has been sent to some members of the MQL4...
Hi, i'm trying to optimize the code by using "switch" function, but i can't seem to make it work. can anyone advice what's went wrong on the coding? portion of the codes ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// int TradeMathod=0;...
Demark Indicator And Expert Advisor I am not a programmer; But maybe you are. Functions I would like to add: Idea 1: Adding the angle( in degrees) of the Object properties of both the bottom and top trend line: 1. Degree will update with every new closed candle 2. Angle of Line, will be posted...
New article Here Comes the New MetaTrader 5 and MQL5 is published: This is just a brief review of MetaTrader 5. I can't describe all thesystem's new features for such a short time period - the testingstarted on 2009.09.09. This is a symbolical date, and I am sure it willbe a lucky number. A few days...
Hi, I've a couple of EA working on real account that i would like to evolve. I've seen that the new championship will be open only to MQL5 EA, and i would like to participate with one of these. For this reason, I would like to migrate my EA's to MQL5, that i suppose will be the new language for new...
[Deleted]
The below related to MT4 "History Center" data ONLY: Doing a parametric study for the Non-Farm Payroll (NFP) and EUR/USD pair. Downloaded Historical Data from MetaTrader and noticed that if Daylight Savings Time (DST) = True OR False, data is always; =; 8:30 EST = 15:30 in MT4 downloads). This seems...
I sometimes see that the price feed from a broker has stopped, only to resume a while later. Just in the last hour I saw that the price froze for around 6 minutes, base on the time in the MarketWatch pane. It's a demo account, and I presume that brokers may not worry as much as with live servers...
Anybody heard of the COT (Commitment of Traders Report). I believe it is a 3-day late report that shows all positions by big, medium, and small players in the market. This report can be programmed into a forex indicator, but I believe it just another lagging indicator. I personally think that this...
[Deleted]
hello please anyone could explain me why this code dosen't work correctly instead drawing 8 MA lines on chart it draws only first two i.e 5 and 8 periods moving averages #property indicator_chart_window // Indicator is drawn in the main window #property indicator_buffers 8 // Number of buffers...