MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1373

[Deleted]
Hi Is there any one to tell me how can I amend or change the Parabolic Sar indicator (not parabolic) ? Thank you
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| MA Cross Arrows.mq4 | //| Copyright © 2006 Scorpion@fxfisherman.com | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ #property...
  Object magnet  (1)
Hello, it would be nice to add one usefull feature in the MT charts. If I place object into 1 hour chart, for examle trendline ... and stick trendline boundaries to high,low or close of 1 hour candlestick than after switching to 1 min chart these boundaries is not stick to the point i previously...
[Deleted]
  mobile platform  (1)
Hello everyone I am thinking about getting the MT4 mobile platform and I was wondering if there was a way to add your own custom indicator besides the ones that comes standard in the package. I was also wondering if I can load templates, that I have on my destop MT4 on to the mobile, or if the...
took me a while but i thought...thought being the keyword here, that i finally got this indicator i've been working on to well...work. if anybody could take a look and see what the problem(s) is/are I would greatly appreciate it thank you!...
[Deleted]
I understand there are certain EA's and scripts that once installed provide execution times down to the millisecond. Where can I find an EA or script to install that will do this? Being provided with this data will allow a greater understanding of which Meta provider is more efficient in there...
Kindly Guide on what could be wrong with the following code snipet, ------------------------------ //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| spread.mq4 | //| Copyright © 2009, MetaQuotes...
[Deleted]
Hi i've got a problem in undestanding the backtesting function of mt4 and i hope you can help me. Till yet i tried to backtest my EA using the normal backtest function of metatrader4. But now i have to test a big amount of different property settings. So the problem is, that MT4 is to slow to test...
Hei..I want to start with programming one EA. I have tried to start with EA programming but I am getting lost alone. First thing I want EA to do is Open a trade on (defined) timeframe candle open. (Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,3,0,Bid-TakeProfit*Point,"",0,0,Red);
[Deleted]
hi, is there a script or a MT4 extension that allows one to switch an Expert Advisor on and off per sheet ? like right cklick on the EA icon and/or a keyboard shortcut for the selected sheet - would be a great feature if integrated in mt4 by itself ;) cheers - ahab666
  Close[0]  (2)
Hi everyone, Please i want to know if Close[0] is the same as current price, and also if Close[1] means the close price for the previous bar. thanks for any assistance.
Once a week or so my Global Variables get lost. They work fine then all of a sudden on the chart in my comments where I display them they go to GV = 0 and if I open the Global Variables drop down menu in MT4 under Tools no global variables are shown at all..... Anyone seen this before??
[Deleted]
Hi All, I'm really inexperienced with MQL4 but have some experience in other Programming Languages. I experienced so many difficulties in debugging very simple EA till now but this one is bothering me so much, I opened a file and wrote some data on it and closed it (with no Error after running in...
Noob question,but useful. Do EAs and indicators run in its own thread?
[Deleted]
Does anybody know to combine Soet2StopOrder with trailing stop to get a perfect execution of pending Order and trailing stop.
Hello, TO THE MT5 DEVELOPMENT TEAM I am the developer for PositionSizer.com I have had a very large demand to develope for your platform. The indicator is just capturing screen prices in a series of click it then give your position size. The series is as follows. Engage my clicking on the...
Hi All, I am new with meta trader and I would like to ask if there is a way to change the currency pair spread parameter in the tester? the same question for the minimum stoploss parameter. thanks Assaf
my Ea uses some sleep () functions but they do not work in back testing, is there any way that I can get the sleep () to work in back testing ? thanx
I use a custom indicator that plots price every 10 pips in even increments on the right border of the chart. The chart also plots price points on the same border. There is too much information. Is there any way to delete just these latter price points without deleting the bottom time legend and...
Hello. I'm really new to trading and total newb to programming. All I need is some help with drawing lines. Could someone please take an indicator with 2 MAs crossing and write in part so when faster MA crosses down there would be a horizontal line drawn on close - custom value, of that bar. That...
Hi, I would like to have more control over SL/TP for two reasons: 1. I don't want my broker to know my real SL levels for obvious reasons 2. I would like to be more flexible than standard margin of 5pip between current price and SL/TP With single order open it is quite easy thing to do. Just two
[Deleted]
Hello, I am sort of new to forex trading and the Meta-Trader 4 client terminal. I have been using a demo account for a while to gather statistics and such on the market. I have seem to stumbled upon a scenario that works. So I was wondering if there is anyone that is a veteran in MQL4 Programming...
Hi, On the MetaTrader screen, when I right click and highlight Trading, I see the suggested Buy Limit and Sell Stop levels which are around 25 pips away from the running market price. Is it so that we can not set a pending order within certain PIPS from the market price ? Or is it that we can ? If...
[Deleted]
What are some of the fundamental resources traders use on a daily basis? I wanted to compile a list. This could include: websites to download fundamental indicators, major news sources that are tracked etc. Thanks for your help!
[Deleted]
i need someone good in mql4 programming to get something programmed for me. any1? dis is my email add. de1genius@gmail.com plz i will be glad 2 get a feedback!
[Deleted]
  MathsRound  (4)
Hello I am very new here and have been trying to round this value using MathsRound but can't get it to work. +DoubleToStr(AccountEquity()*LotsPercentage/100/1000,2), 10, "Times New Roman", LightGray); The value shows on the chart as 0.01, 0.02 etc but when you get to higher lot sizes it shows say 0...
[Deleted]
Hello, I don't know why but I have a bug with OrderClose() in the next function. I know the condition are meet because sound alert work, but order still open. Need help! Thank's pgforex //==== Function StopLossvoid MaxStopLoss(){   for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--)  {    if(OrderSelect(i...
Somebody should please help me with a nice indicator that can show volume or buying and selling pressure. My email address is edwinyoungedo@yahoo.com
Hi to all! I'm probably overlooking a simple bit of code for this, but missing it. How would I write the code an action to take place only when a new bar appears (like waiting for a bar to close at 11:00 and for the new 12:00 to appear)? For example, wanting two moving averages to cross, but since
Hi All, Anybody know why the error appear?? codes:              int ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,slippage,0,0,comment,MagicNumber,0,Blue);       if(ticket>0)        {          OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET);          Alert(OrderOpenPrice(),"   ",StopLoss,"   ",Point,"   "...