MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1542

[Deleted]
Hi everyone,this is what I'm trying as parameters of OrderSend: GBPJPY order type 2 (OP_BUYLIMIT) volume 1 limit price 190.68 slippage 10 stoploss 185.68 takeprofit 195.68 comment "" magic 0 expiration  10 the price is around 189.5 right now so the limit price is 100 pips away...what's wrong?...
[Deleted]
I have a question about Championship web site and how secure is personal data stored on site Is the site used of secured type (https://xxx ) or just regular unsecured interenet (http://) ? I know that participants are asked to enter passport data on that site, but not sure how secure is it?
I am using a 10 min chart but lately it stacks and and dosn't show the correct price. It used to work fine so far. If you have any ideas please let me know. Thank you
[Deleted]
How to limitthe trading numbers of everdays? I want to limit the trading number to 5 times for everday. Anybody can help me, tks.
[Deleted]
Hi all, I've successfully written a couple EAs, the first one specific for a 4hr chart, using long EMAs and Stochastics, and the second one specific to 5min chart using Envelopes and MACD. I've tried to code a Trailing Stop and just can't get it to work anywhich way. I don't get syntax errors, but...
Hello, I'm interesting in a problem of EA, that nead to do 2 action simultanisly (like BUY and SELL) at the same TIC. According to what my EA does, it is impossible. I need an HELP how to overcome this. My E. mail is: crossy@bezeqint.net Thankes....
[Deleted]
all orders with that account, or just what appears in the account history tab?
[Deleted]
If the computer crashed and I reboot it again then open MT4. Is there any method to check that it still have orders that didn't close ? and get order ticket id.
Hi MQL4 programmers, I am wanting to create text and label objects using the same font_name, font_size, and font_color as an existing text or label object. However, I cannot find any function which will retrieve for me the FONT_NAME! I need to create the new objects with the same font_name as the...
Hi all, i'm looking for something like this, Two or three indicators on the same level ....
[Deleted]
Hello Fellow MetaTrader4 Users, I am totally stumped. I have downloaded, compiled and run The MasterMind2 Expert Adviser. When I try to run the Strategy Tester I can NOT duplicate the results as published with the download. Can someone/anyone help me with this? Thank you. Strategy Tester Report...
Hi all, I've backtested my EA without any problems for nearly a week now. However, after1 day of live trading (24th december), I tried backtsting the EA again with theexact same code and parameters, same symbol and data, and the same starting balancein the expert properties ($1000). Infact, same...
Hi everyone, I am looking for a serious developer who can help thoroughly test my new EA and hopefully advise on any weaknesss and shore it up to make it as safe and profitable as possible. I think what I have is pretty good but will need an experienced trader/programmer's opinion. So far results...
I’m trying to write a boolean variable that is true when no orders are opened on the current Symbol(). I receive the error “too complex expression”. Bool Opened = for(cnt=0;cnt<=total;cnt++) { OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES); OrderSymbol()...
[Deleted]
How do I place text in a certain place on the chart, say near the top left hand side or the bottom left hand side using the OBJ_TEXT property? I am using WindowPriceMin(0) but the position changes depending on the time frame and it seems to take a while to update after changing time frame. Thanks,...
[Deleted]
Hello, I would like to ask one thing. In MT4 there is an option in alerts, that an alert could be to running an external executable file. Could I do it in Metaeditor also? (to run external executable file from a script or from an Expert Advisor)
[Deleted]
Hi, On the metatrader.net website we can find that the plaform runs under windows 2000. Can someone tell me if it also run under windows 2003 server ? Best regards, Jeff
[Deleted]
สวัสดีครับ มีใครเป็นคนไทยบ้างไหมครับ
New article Changing the External Parameters of MQL4 Programs without Restarting is published: The article describes a method of changing the external parameters of MQL4 programs on-the-fly, without restarting. Author: Alexey Koshevoy
[Deleted]
Hi, Is there a way to show the lines/indicators during the EA execution (not the tester)? something like apperars at the end tester execution in visual mode. It would be nice to debug the expert. Regards, sb
Uh, we have shoes.
[Deleted]
How To write the Macd code for expert advisor that compare with previous 2 bar? Like the picture as shown below. From the MACDSample ea, i get the following code, MacdCurrent=iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0); MacdPrevious=iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1);...
Can someone help me with an expert advisor? I have a custom indicator that I would like to build an expert advisor for to open and close trades while I am away from my computer. I have tried to learn this art but have been unsuccessful. Thanks, Martin
I am in the process of revising an EA that shows some promise. However, it has come to my attention that there are problems with the MT4 program that have been relatively ignored in the coding process. Therefore, this revision is an attempt to address this situation. The basic priniciple of the...
[Deleted]
Dear all, I have develop use this trading system for quite sometime now, it is really very profitting, but i could be more profitting...this is due to some of the signals that i missed out during those time when i'm asleep or working in the office...I need some code for this trading system, but i'm...
[Deleted]
Can anyone tell me why this code does not find a record with a 0 value in the first dimension? Thank you int AddTradeRecord() { int tsize=ArraySize(trades); int r; r=ArrayBsearch(trades,0,WHOLE_ARRAY,0,MODE_ASCEND); // find an empty row/record if...
Hi This might be a stupid question but how are integers stored in MQL4. For example the statement int aa = 44236; How is the number 44236 reprasented in the ex4. I assumed in HEX ACCC but when you open the ex4 in a hex editor ACCC is not there. So how is the integer stored in the ex4. It has to be...
Hello, Is it possible to calculate profits for the previous trade ? Thank you. similar iOpen and iCloseNeed an expert to write this code for meHigh Low Day/YeariMACD() difficulitie at BackTestcan some one put together EA system for me?