MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1384

[Deleted]
Hello, Recently I put a EA MACD Sample in my graphic, I setup correctly, its working good, have the happy face on my graphic :), but it didnt any trade until now. I am looking for a MACD EA that get same trade for me, open and close the trade. If sameone have, could send me please? Thanks a lot
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| femi candlestick.mq4 | //| Copyright © 2009, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| http://www.metaquotes.net |...
Thank you so much am very greatful but when the condition met, the opened order was not close. What could have caused it? pls. help me again
[Deleted]
Hi, I am programming my EA. I just want to put some restrictions on the use of the expert.I want to make it as a trial version for 14 days. Is there any specific functionfor doing that? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Best
Hello, this is my first Robot and would like to have some feedback on its Results (since I do not have Experience). It trades Euro vs USD and uses RSI for signals. I can see it goes to 81,000 (from a US 1000 deposit in 1999) but it goes back to 18000 at the end of October 2009. Some data: Pair:...
I have typed the Check ForClose(); but this is the error i got"'CheckForClose' - no dll defined for the imported function C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari (US)\experts\EA.mq4 (190, 7) " pls am not a good programmer am only putting legs and heads of differrent people together. Pls tell me...
[Deleted]
I am trying to create code that will close one position and open the opposite position (ie close long and open short or vice versa) on the same technical signal. I can get a position to open if no other position is open and i can get it to close if a position is already open. I cannot get the ea to...
[Deleted]
Hi I have an esignal function that paints bars. I wish it to be converted to Mt4. Will pay via paypal. Code must remain confidential.
[Deleted]
In my thesis i need real gold data . So i downloaded it from MT4 's history. But i dont know reliability of them. Can i know where history center store? i mean why 2 brokers at the same time can be different from each other? they also load from Metaquotes's databases ? what different and similar...
When using the MetaTrader MT4 build 211 History Center download function, is thedata adjusted in anyway according to which broker is being used ?? Assuming that2 brokers with different server time and both are using the same History Centerdownload data source, will the downloaded data be identical...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have a demo account and would to trade with XAUUSD. I try to create an order or to view the XAUUSD chart but I don't see them. Normally I can trade with gold also : For people who understand French : Votre compte de démonstration va vous permettre de trader 5 paires demonnaie avec un taux...
[Deleted]
  Ea Coder needed  (1)
I need someone who can write Ea on my startegy
[Deleted]
I work with some commercial EAs, but I want to code an EA that constantly checks the open trades and close them if certain conditions are met, for example.- -Number of minutes the trade is open. -Currency Pair being traded -Amount of Profit or Loss at the moment of check. I have this piece of code,...
I have this alert set to tell me about other timeframes. However, because of the Time[0] setting, when I am on a 5min chart, it is alerting me about the Daily chart every 5mins instead of just once. How can I add a period time to the setting so it alerts me only once for daily, only once every 4hrs
pls i dont know hoe i will call for the function in the EA attached so that it can be closing orders and to remove the error giving"Function "CheckForClose" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file "
Help - need help debugging my function to count total lots bought (total lots in long position) I need to know how many lots in long position I had opened. //------------------------------- void BuyLotsCount() { int lcnt; int ltotal = OrdersTotal(); for(lcnt=ltotal-1; lcnt >= 0;...
Hi to all, Thanks to all also for the help with my other questions. Eventually I will learn this MQL and I will be able to help others as well. In the mean time, I have another question. I am running a one hour EA. After I get a 'winning' trade, I wish not for the EA to produce another trade until...
[Deleted]
Is it possible to import datas of a stock which isn´t present in the database? If yes, how can I do that
  pls urgent help  (1)
pls i would like someone to look into the code of the attached EA i want the EA to be closing market if the  last condition is  met but unfortunately for me it is not so when i complied it, i got warning "Function "CheckForClose" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file. I dont know how...
Hi, I need to write some code that reads some indicators in several symbols(). Is it possible to use the init() section that this code runs in a endless loop and dont have to wait for the tick of the attached chart? Thanks
[Deleted]
IBOVESPA is in real time but it cotes : real value IBOBESPA - 50 points.... any reason?
[Deleted]
Alguém sabe se tem como colocar horario local do Brasil nos graficos? Obrigado.
I hope someone can help me codding this. For my ea, i only trade when the price is outside of the level -1000/1000 of the Moving Average 1000. double Buy1 = iMA(NULL, 0, 1000, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, Current + 0); ====>>>> maybe i have to join something????!!!! sorry for my english. thanks for...
Does anyone know of any EA that works with all indicators by calling icustom?
[Deleted]
Greetings, This post is for everyone who knows mql4 and mt4 api. I have a requirement of a metatrader script to perform the following tasks. The purpose is basically to make available any stock on MT4 in real time. 1) create new symbols/hst files for offline charts from CVS/TXT files. 2) sync and...
I would like to calculate the bearish and the bullish candlesticks base on the close of the five candles. pls. is this the formular for it and not really sure. For bullish= Close[5]<Close[4] and for bearish=Close[5]>Close[4]. Please am i correct? and if not tell me. Thanks
Does anyone know if its possible to change the default colour of trendlines and horizontal lines. For that matter is it possible to do the same for other objects such as the bos and fib retracement levels. Can a trendline or horizontal be deleted from the chart by another means other than the...
I discovered that different meta trader4 have different daily pivot points. I plotted daily pivots indicator on USDJPY on meta traders4 from Alpari UK(www.alpari.co.uk), FxPro(www.fxpro.com) and PFG BEST(www.pfgbest.com), I discovered to my suprise that they have different pivot points up to 15...
[Deleted]
Hi There I would like to create an array where I stock the following information for each tick 1 bid 2 ask 3 Spread 4 Time 5 Volume MarketArray[0,0]=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID); MarketArray[0,1]=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK); MarketArray[0,2]=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SPREAD);...
[Deleted]
Hello all I'm looking for files to upload on my metatrader4 from the following demark indicators: -TDSequential - TDCombo (preferably TDAggressive Combo) -TD D-Wave Would really appreciate it if someone could help me on getting those files. Ronny