Looking for a Programmer in for MQL4 and MQL5

Hello, I`m Looking for a Programmer in MQL4 and for the future in MQL5

Basically, I need someone to code my idea for me which I already have formulated and written out. It's nothing special, just a basic trend Ea using one indicator with variables that I can set. The programmer I'm looking for is someone who can make clean code using the standard conditions for entry into the world championships as what is considered "clean".

The Strategie is a Daytrading Strategie on the German DAX.

I'm willing to spend up to 100 dollars and you must be able to take pay pal or similar method of payment. So I know it works, you can make me a limited time usage EA which I can test to see it works, then when it does, I will pay by agreed method.

I'm not a professional trader and just want to try an idea out with different configurations. Thank you and I hope this type of asking is allowed.

It would be also fin If ther is a person how can explain the MQL4. So if they can give me some lessons... over an Webinar and Skyp.

Webinar and Skyp is for my no problem.
You can contact me in German or englisch and it would be good If you have an Skype account to discusse alle the details. My Skyp is ha_pat

You can email me at ha_pat at hotmail com

ha_pat:

Hello, I`m Looking for a Programmer in MQL4 and for the future in MQL5

Basically, I need someone to code an idea for me which I already have formulated and written out. It's nothing special, just a basic trend Ea using one indicator with variables that I can set. The programmer I'm looking for is someone who can make clean code using the standard conditions for entry into the world championships as what is considered "clean". I'm willing to spend up to 100 dollars and you must be able to take pay pal or similar method of payment. So I know it works, you can make me a limited time usage EA which I can test to see it works, then when it does, I will pay by agreed method. Please, don't be like one person who I contacted through a web site and wrote me and said ' pay me 500 dollars and Ill give you an Ea in 5 days". Sure he would, lol. Well, thats my offer. I'm not a professional trader and just want to try an idea out with different configurations. Thank you and I hope this type of asking is allowed.

It would be also fin If ther is a person how can explain the MQL4. So if they can give me some lessons... over an Webinar and Skyp.

Webinar and Skyp is for my no problem.
You can contact me in German or englisch and it would be good If you have an Skype account to discusse alle the details. My Skyp is ha_pat

You can email me at ha_pat at hotmail com

Dear Ha_pat,

Um, have I missed something here?? This is my request post that you cut and pasted and added a bit at the bottom. If you going to copy my things, at least come up with your own stories.

Hallo Patrick,

wenn Du einfach mal eine Strategie testen willst, beschaff dir doch ProRealTime! Das ist kinderleicht zu bedienen und das gibts sogar kostenlos: Leg dir einen Account bei cmc zu, zahl 1000 EUR ein und heb sie wieder ab.

Einen gekauften EA würde ich dir nicht unbedingt empfehlen, besonders wenn du keine Ahnung vom Programmieren hast. Klar kannst du sauberen Code verlagen, ... aber wenn du es nicht einschätzen kannst!? Außerdem gibt es auch noch einen Unterschied zwischen "sauberem" und wasserdichtem Code - und das ist das, was man anstreben sollte. Aber den kriegst du bestimmt nirgendwo für 100 USD... Nimms nicht persönlich, ist nur meine Meinung.

Raghu wrote >>

Dear Ha_pat,

Um, have I missed something here?? This is my request post that you cut and pasted and added a bit at the bottom. If you going to copy my things, at least come up with your own

yes you are right,,,, because i m looking for the same Person :-)

I m looking for someone to programm my strategie in MQL4 and helping me with the Backtest.

Sorry Raghu that I Copied it ;-)

schnappi wrote >>

Hallo Patrick,

wenn Du einfach mal eine Strategie testen willst, beschaff dir doch ProRealTime! Das ist kinderleicht zu bedienen und das gibts sogar kostenlos: Leg dir einen Account bei cmc zu, zahl 1000 EUR ein und heb sie wieder ab.

Einen gekauften EA würde ich dir nicht unbedingt empfehlen, besonders wenn du keine Ahnung vom Programmieren hast. Klar kannst du sauberen Code verlagen, ... aber wenn du es nicht einschätzen kannst!? Außerdem gibt es auch noch einen Unterschied zwischen "sauberem" und wasserdichtem Code - und das ist das, was man anstreben sollte. Aber den kriegst du bestimmt nirgendwo für 100 USD... Nimms nicht persönlich, ist nur meine Meinung.

ich will nicht nur eine Strategie testen,,, nein ich will das jemand meine Strategie programmiert und mir hilft sie zu testen... (Backtesten). ich moechte keinen EA kaufen sondern meinen Programmieren lassen..... Danke für dein Feedback

ha_pat:

ich will nicht nur eine Strategie testen,,, nein ich will das jemand meine Strategie programmiert und mir hilft sie zu testen... (Backtesten). ich moechte keinen EA kaufen sondern meinen Programmieren lassen..... Danke für dein Feedback

Hallo ha_pat,

hier kann Ihnen geholfen werden: www.metatrader-experts.de .

Beste Grüße

SoGehtDas:

Hallo ha_pat,

hier kann Ihnen geholfen werden: www.metatrader-experts.de .

Beste Grüße

oder hier...

http://www.datawind.de/tf.php?#Forex

LOL

meikel:

oder hier...

http://www.datawind.de/tf.php?#Forex

LOL

;-)

Reason: