Trailing funds function (equity) - has anyone come across a ready-made one?

Actually subzh, while wise and trying to write one, maybe someone can throw a ready-made, so I do not reinvent the wheel.

ZS: A search on the forum did not give anything useful, maybe I searched badly...

How's that? Like if equity is down, pull it back up to balance? :)

Trailing funds, how?

alexx_v писал(а) >>
Actually sabotage, while wise and trying to write one,

I didn't get the gist of it... maybe I wasn't catching it right...

Здравствуйте.
A System: Championship 2008 Revised Edition:

static double             ad.MaximalEquity                                                                      ; //<  7>
if   ( AccountEquity () > ad.MaximalEquity     )   ad.MaximalEquity = AccountEquity ()                          ; //<  8>
if   ( AccountEquity () < ad.MaximalEquity / 2 )   return                                                       ; //<  9>

С уважением,
Ais.

bstone писал (а) >>
What's that? Like if equity is low, then pull it back to balance? :)

You're a joker, though :)))

Xupypr wrote (a) >>
Trailing funds, what's that?

Trailing stops - I see, but trailing equity (dozens of different positions) by virtual stops, say - in the form of recording in global variables of the terminal stop, step and distance values in equity units - is it not clear? :)

KimIV wrote (a) >>

I didn't get the gist of it... >> maybe I wasn't catching it right.

maybe, or maybe I have never needed it, that's why I haven't understood it :) by the way, I'm looking at your Expert Advisor, e-CloseByLossOrProfit.mq4, I think it may change it a bit, replace AccountProfit( ) by AccountEquity( ) and add this trl... and remake this all as a function to add to my EA...

ZS: all of a sudden, I have not understood it... :)

ok, i will explain the question in more detail:

I would like to place a stop, but not the commonly used stop for a deal, but a virtual one, so the EA would keep it "in mind". Besides, I would like this "stop" to trawl for equity, if necessary, sometimes I need it to close all deals as equity values approach this "stop" and... probably write a ban to all other EAs in global variables of the terminal (to put a salary before closing all deals)

Like this...

Create a global variable and write the current profit there...

Suppose in conditions, when the profit drops below 30% , we close.

As in trailing stop (t-stop) we start working in the positive zone.

Its value can be calculated based on the position volume, for example,

Let us assume it is 1 lot of Eurobucks, or $10 per pip, then, say, from $300 we start

"that is practically equivalent to 30 pips...

Or even an empirical value.

When you ask what for? There are many of these "why", for example for dealing without t-c's

I don't want to hang a bunch of experts, especially for a portfolio...

By the way, it is more necessary for a portfolio. ;)))

Ais писал(а) >>
static double ad.MaximalEquity ; //< 7>
if ( AccountEquity () > ad.MaximalEquity ) ad.MaximalEquity = AccountEquity () ; //< 8>
if ( AccountEquity () < ad.MaximalEquity / 2 ) return

so StopTrade at half-time highs???

Да.

alexx_v писал(а) >>
I want to place a stop, but not the usual stop on a deal, but a virtual one, so that the EA would keep it "in mind",

Well, that's what it's called - StopVirtual. Volodya (Tartan), as far as I remember, is particularly fond of such things. Go to his forum. He must have some similar stuff.

here... found...