MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 108

Hi, I want help on configured EA which works on RSI 12 period (30-70) with cross over 200 EMA. From the above pic RSI period 12 (30-70) is giving confirmation and also 200 EMA is giving confimration so, this EA took trade exactly at the the border of 200 EMA. That i dont want. I want this to execute
I think I am familiar with daily manual trading of MT4. I am learning MQL4 hard, still at the beginning level. What should I do to learn from this community? Please advise me. Thank you
Morning, So I have a diagnostics email set up which contains the data on all the criteria needed to execute a position, it's to ensure that the EA is meeting all of the criteria and using ternary to give it a "PASS" or a "FAIL". It's pretty neat if I do say so myself.! For some reason, MQL4 has
Hello guys... anyone has a tool to test indicators at a specific time of the day....for example: if i have indicator give trades all time of the day but i want to test signals come at a specific time of the day not all signals... is there any free or paid tool can do that i hope any one can help me
Hi Fellow coding enthusiasts, I am trying to return the value of the upper bollinger band when the price last crossed it using a function (below) I am checking the code by getting it to comment on the chart what should be the price. not sure were I am going wrong any help appreciated thanks. double
Morning all, So I'm working with StringFormat() and wanting to pass various double figures (i.e. prices, moving averages etc) into a string format. I know how StringFormat() works in MQL4 except how to accommodate for 5 an 3 decimal place prices. I have the following: StringFormat("Moving Average
i am getting this error " implicit conversion from 'number' to 'string' i am still new to coding and i am trying to figure out why this would cause this error. Section below is where the error is being generated SetIndexLabel( 0 , "Fibo(" +BandsPeriod+ ")[" +TimeFrame+ "]" ); SetIndexLabel( 1
Hello Everyone, I am coding an EA, this EA had a calculating lot size function, when trying to backtest my EA my order was rejected and got error 131 Invalid trade volume, when I checked what were the trading volumes that the EA used there was nothing strange 0.1 or 0.01 or so, nothing particular
Good day, Suppose my first indicator is as follows //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| One.mq4 | //| Copyright 2022, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //|
Auto Close/Reset/Restart all positions when some profit is done Hi Everybody, I use many martingale MT4-EAs. Many times there is situations when the current Profit(because of still open negative positions) is negative but the current Equity is higher than the time when last martingale cycle was
Hey! Im having problems with the ModifyOrder(); I have my strategy that sends Shorts and Longs of 2 kinds each, and when its come to a certain point, I want to modify the SL to the Open price. I think the problems comes when I call the trade open in the next way. ( OrderSelect
Hello, In OnTick() function of my EA I have if statement to check an entry condition such as if ( iMA ( _Symbol , PERIOD_CURRENT ,ii_MAPeriod, 0 , MODE_SMA , PRICE_CLOSE , 1 ) < iClose ( _Symbol , PERIOD_CURRENT , 1 ) && iMA ( _Symbol , PERIOD_CURRENT ,ii_MAPeriod, 0 , MODE_SMA , PRICE_CLOSE , 2 )
I have changed xml files and made black version of metatrader4 on Android. I begged the developers for a year and I got tired of waiting, so you can see the results here. If you need I can make a clone of the app, so you can have installed two version together, just ask me
When I change my phone ( Xiaomi ) to Dark Mode and open Mt4 app, background menu in symbols is broken. Please tell me how to fix ? Thanks
hello, i apologize if this question is too elementry for some of you. i have resently found out that Tick and Point are different. and i can not modify my order if it is not more than a Tick. (i get error 1 , for not doing that currently) in mql5 we can call TickSize() to get the size of the Tick in
I wanted to ask if anyone knows a risk management program for MT4 which is able to do the following: I want to be able to set a fixed stoploss x pips under/above my entry before entering the trade WITHOUT having to drag a line. I also want to be able to set the risk per trade so the program
  Unexpected order  (21   1 2 3)
Hello, Among other conditions this condition has to be true in order for the EA to place an order. However, this condition isn't true and the order is placed while testing! iFractals ( _Symbol , PERIOD_CURRENT ,MODE_LOWER, 1 )== 0 What is wrong?!! Result picture is attached to further illustrate
Hi all! So i have been trying to implement a simple trading strategy based on a custom indicator. If "Forexprofits" prints any value then go Long, if "Value 2" prints anything then open a short position and close all long positions. (attachment 2) Unfortunately, although I think i applied the
Hi guys, I am using several accounts at different brokers and I run them all off one terminal. I simply pick the broker/account I wish to log into from the navigation menu of the left. MT4 stores all the accounts in an account file in the config folder. I am able to simply copy this file to another
  MetaEditor  (4)
Hi everyone. I was trying to write an script in metaeditor. i wrote the four basic mathematical operations but when I apply the script on chart, the window for input isn't appeared. Despite I add the code #property script_show_inputs. What should I do
Hi! I have recently found out that indicators can be loaded in EA as a resource. I was wondering if include .mqh files can be loaded in the same manner
hello, i know how to return the value of an indicator in a Bar that we know the shift number of it. but what if we dont have the shift number. for example: i want to find the highest amount of Standard Deviation in the last 20 bars. how do i do that? if it was an indicator like Moving Average we
Hi everyone. I'm learning code and i need help wiht AO. I want check when AO valeu = 0. and before that AO is red bar or greenbar I write this double val1= iAO(NULL,0, i); double val2= iAO(NULL,0, i+1); if ( val1 == 0) if (val1>val2) ....... is that right ? or something wrong. Please help me. I
A link I used some years ago to access the MT4 forum directs to a broken link message. Cannot find any link on site. Is the MT4 Forum discontinued ? If its now MT4/Mt5 combined my MQL4 question is :  MQL4, is 8 still the maximum buffers or has it increased ? Thanks in advance. EDIT: Just seen it...
[Deleted]
  Highest Bar MQl4  (7)
There is Highest Bar and lowest bar in MQL4 but how would you program highest ATR value. int HC = iHighest ( _Symbol , _Period , MODE_HIGH , 100 , 0 );
[Deleted]
  Range data  (2)
If i want to count how many times a price range has been hit; what would I need to add to the for loop in order to do this? So, capture the data within the blue areas ever hour. also what tick data would i use for array access? int RangeData() { double TickData[ 1 ][ 5 ]; for ( int i= 0 ; i<
[Deleted]
The Comments function draws a simple text line in the upper left hand corner of the chart -- sometimes even on top of another indicator's comments. How would I draw two lines, one beneath the other (as if there had been a carriage return)? Or, said another way, "How do I position Comments on the...
hi guys, just wondering, do you guys know how to make EA only trade once every signal? for example, if RSI reaches OB, and stop loss is 5, suddenly the bar went 500 down, and there will be 10 trades.... it just keeps opening new position. 
Hello, Are there any way to set Mt4 account trading only with EA tradings. I want to disabled to trading manually. Is that possible? Best
Any help will be much appreciated