MT4 One click trading

I am looking for a dashboard that is the same or similar to MT4 One click trading. What bothers me is the changing colors from red to blue all the time. I just need BUY/SELL with predetermined lot sizes, and that I can change the lot size on screen. I don't even need price changing, if it had only BUY/SELL and lot size changer would be perfect.

Is there any EA similar to this?
Files:
Untitled.jpg  15 kb

I've added it to the charts but nothing happens? Indicator is loaded and I can change settings but the chart shows no BUY/SELL hud?

Degolep #: I've added it to the charts but nothing happens? Indicator is loaded and I can change settings but the chart shows no BUY/SELL hud?

Did you read the instructions?

Money Manager Graphic Tool shows Lot Size, Ratio, Risk and opens orders (Buy, Sell, Buy Stop, Buy Limit, Sell Stop, Sell Limit).

• Hit "B" key to open the Money Manager Graphic Tool, a Buy line with is SL and TP will appear at the mouse position.
  • If you want to Sell hit "S". You can change the letter if you want.
  • If you want the Sell or Buy line to follow the price, just click "Follow price" button.
  • If you don't want a TP, it's easy to make it disappear.
  • You can move all the line, the money manager graphic tool will automatically update.
  • You can change the risk or the lot size in the sandbox section.
  • At the bottom, you can see your broker limits.
  • If you reach one of these limits, the relevant line will turn red.
  • You can move the dialog box on the screen, use the left-up rectangle, if you don't want to move, double-click on it.
Reason: