MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 110

Simple little indicator that patiently waits for one of the hotkeys, then draws the fib levels on either the current or previous bar. Useful if you briefly need to see the levels, without having to drag the fibo indicator onto the bar manually. Also a couple of other little hotkeys some might find
Hello fellow traders, I am developing an ea that opens a lot of orders but only open buy order if their is a buy order opened already what i want is the next order to open it has to be  at price above the last opened price if that makes sense. and vice versa for sell that's a code i tried but it...
When I go to Insert>Indicators>Oscillators and select the Relative Strength Index indicator I get the the OnBalance Volume indicator. Where is the file that contains these built in functions so I can go to another instance of MT4 and copy it to the corrupted file? Or can I reinstall MT4 without
  open file to append  (11   1 2)
hi, i am writing up a log file from an EA. if the EA is restarted i want it to carry on writing to the same file... but append to the end of the file. initially this did not work for me, so i searched the forum and found https://forum.mql4.com/13774. i applied the directions there and my init()...
The idea was to see if one could use an indicator buffer color as a color for a text object,. Why can't you use the #property indicator_colorN for text objects other than initially? Initially, it works! And, as for example you have a moving average line and a text object using indicator_color1 and...
Morning all, Quick question, is there a way in which to make text bold in, for example, in the bodies of SendMail() or MessageBox functions? Cheers
Hi, I am planning to run several MT4 EAs on laptop with VPS. I assume that the most important thing to look at is processor speed (Ghz), number of cores, RAM and cache
I am using some CLabel insrtances in my EA and, while they work fine, I have not been able to make them stay in the desired time/price position when I re scale the chart o resize the chart window. I have been checking the CORNER and ANCHOR attributes but not sure if this is what I am looking for
I downloaded MT4 and it created a demo account for me. I would like to add my broker (LegoMarket LLC) so I can download its history. I am not sure how to do this. When I try to open a new account only Metaquotes Software is listed under servers. The is not green button to add another server. When I
Hi all. Is there a way to prevent MT4 from modifying the URL specified in the link property (#property link) when the user click it through the indicator's About tab? It messes up the URL by adding some parameters behind the URL. Thanks.
  robbed on MT4  (1)
I was robbed on Meta Trader 4 for $ 140,000! Is it possible to recover this money because MT4 is not responding to the lists, just disconnected my account and reset my account :(
Dear All I have some problem in getting the Datetime of the lastbar, when I want to memorize the static variable as in iNewBar function, in running backtest it runs ok, so we can avoid over trade, and just only one entry, but when I check using debugging, I found that the date save in static
Hello All, I am looking for a free MACD indicator for MT4 that looks like the one that tradingview has. It needs to have the zero line, the MACD line, the Signal line and the green and red bars. I have now downloaded 3 but none of them are what I like, does anyone have a link to one one download
Got an issue with my trading platforms, all was working fine on the old pc problem the pc was old hence wasn't functioning properly(windows 7) and I also tried to download mt4 onto but it wouldn’t install it wanted weird stuff like a proxy server of the broker....Got a new pc now(windows 10) and was
I want to execute this command line by buiding script by shell32.dll in mt4 curl "-X POST -H "Authorization: Bearer +token+" -F "message=Hello " https://notify-api.line.me/api/notify"; extern string token =";askdjfeiwlll"; input string executablename ="curl"; input string commandline = " -X POST -H
  VPS  (3)
I have just rented a VPS and installed it. There is nothing happening and now I can't log on to my broker account in MT4. Can anyone advise please
Hello everyone I have a PC with very good resources, multi-core processor, but when I do a backtest, the time is usually the same as a test with a few cores. I have read that for backtesting, MT4 uses only one core. Is there a way to make MT4 use more than one core, and thus take advantage of
Hello everyone. I've been testing some variations of the HMA histogram indicator, however quite a few of them seem to repaint, including the one attached (which I found ironically on a thread from another forum which listed indicators that supposedly do not repaint..) Can anyone post versions of
hi i want to move button with price i am unable to make it work can someone please help. sorry i am new to mql oncalculate i am calling objectmove but its not working. Thanks!! //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Hello, I have found the script 'listallsymbols.mq4' that is very useful to get the extensive symbol list for currency pairs. This does not include CFD symbols or any symbol that does not have 6 characters. I am wondering if such a script exists that covers all symbols, including CFD's with variable...
Hi! My EA placing orders while i backtesting. when i run with live account no orders placed. Error message is: OrderSend() error - trade is not allowed in the expert properties Please advice me to fix this error.
[Deleted]
Hi, i want to find th e maximum value for an indicator, I've had a couple of goes but hasn't worked. int BarIndexHigh() { int BarsToCheck= 400 ; double IndicatorValues[ 400 ]; for ( int i= 0 ; i<BarsToCheck; i++) { int BarIndexHigh= ArrayMaximum (,IndicatorValues, 1 );
Some of the indicators repaint and always need to refresh to get the result. How to make the MT4 auto refresh itself?
  Adding shift to indicator  (17   1 2)
Dears, Good day, Kindly need to add shift from +10 to -10 ( back bars ) to the attachment indicator. Thanks in advance
Do you guys have some other alternative for displaying a number in the chart window in a desired format other than NormalizeDouble function? I am asking because I have been using this function and, while this works quite ok in most of the cases, sometimes it seems to fail. Scenario : I am making
hello everyone. I am looking to save previous 10 prices changes in an array, and use these prices to see if the current price is above or lower then last price. I want to do this becuase i want to manage open orders. I know i have to create an array. but i dont know the
Hello, i found this mtf indicator not repainting the present and last bars as long as the MT4 is connected. once MT4/chart reset, it recalculate/repaint the values. can anybody help to make it NOT repaint the past at all? for example: i use typical parameter values: time frame=H4 (over m15 chart)
Hey :) I have an EA on an MT4 that needs to send a simple text message to another MT4 with an EA. See at the end of my text what I have already tried. It shouldn't be a method where the writing process has to be "opened" and "closed" first, because this leads to errors. I need a dll that will
Can anyone help me convert some pine script to an indicator I can use in MT4? Heikin Ashi RSI Oscillator — Indicator by JayRogers — TradingView // This source code is free to use, copy, and alter in any way you choose. // ...but credit is always nice :) //@version=4 //@author=JayRogers study(
Hi everyone. Can someone help me with %B indicator for MT4. Thanks and kindest regards