What is the value of one pixel? - page 2

I was wondering what you were both talking about, but I see the OP changed their question!

Mladen Rakic:
According to that logic, what is the price at pixel coordinate 0,0? And why is it not 0? And why is it changing as you scroll the data in the terminal? And why does it change when you change the scale of the displayed chart? And why is it changed at same pixels when a new bar is formed? Use prices where prices are available, unless you plan to trade pixels

LOL how many pixels profit have you made today ?

I can imagine this would solve the ancient pips<>point issue since a pixel is just... a pixel.

Maybe the OP can tell us a bit more about why or what he is trying to do.

Mladen Rakic: what is the price at pixel coordinate 0,0? And why is it not 0?
The chart scales are variable. On my EURJPY chart the range of price is 123.66 - 120.47 and covers about 5 inches. There for the zero price is six and a half (6.4) feet below my screen.

Go to the price scale and drag downward, and you'll see more space. Press the minus key to shrink the bars, and you'll see more history.

The answer is useless; it depends on the scale of the chart at the moment.

Marco vd Heijden:

LOL how many pixels profit have you made today ?

I can imagine this would solve the ancient pips<>point issue since a pixel is just... a pixel.

Maybe the OP can tell us a bit more about why or what he is trying to do.

Who knows : Friday night issues maybe :) :) :)

whroeder1:
The chart scales are variable. On my EURJPY chart the range of price is 123.66 - 120.47 and covers about 5 inches. There for the zero price is six and a half (6.4) feet below my screen.

Go to the price scale and drag downward, and you'll see more space. Press the minus key to shrink the bars, and you'll see more history.

The answer is useless; it depends on the scale of the chart at the moment.
The question is more or less the same as using the angle - maybe we should combine the both : how many pixels to glue to the magic wand to have 135 degrees burst (as I have seen some indicators showing 135 degrees angle of the sma and the author did not see anything strange in that angle of the current sma) in order to go six feet under the current price :)

This question is as specific as: how much for a car?

It depends on the pair, the timeframe, the zoom in or zoom out setting, the computer screen size and many more ...

Mladen Rakic:
Who knows : Friday night issues maybe :) :) :)

The question is more or less the same as using the angle - maybe we should combine the both : how many pixels to glue to the magic wand to have 135 degrees burst (as I have seen some indicators showing 135 degrees angle of the sma and the author did not see anything strange in that angle of the current sma) in order to go six feet under the current price :)

So finally what is the value of a pixel ?

Is there a market for pixels ? I have a dead pixel can I buy a new one ?

Alain Verleyen:

32GB or 128GB?

honest_knave:
32GB or 128GB?
I am wondering now what is the color of a pixel ?

Alain Verleyen:

Is there a market for pixels ? I have a dead pixel can I buy a new one ?

Pixel PayPal ... now that is an idea. We should be making it ASAP :)

Mladen Rakic:
Pixel PayPal ... now that is an idea. We should be making it ASAP :)
I would be very grateful :-D
Reason: