Download MetaTrader 5

MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1080

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Are they? If so many of the most important parameters in the tester report are grossly missleading... From what I can see it looks like those orders are subtracted from "Winning Trades", and also "Drawdown" is 'corrupted' and next to useless by these trades. I really can't understand why the tester...
Hello! Everyone! In my EA I used icustom( ), the tested speed was very slow! I tested the time from 2008.1.1 to 2008.12.31, it taken about 10 hours! yet,I didn't used the optimize. I want to make sure that whether icustom() slowdown the test speed ? Thank you!
can i do something like this : or do i have to set the takeprofit to 0 then use mondify orders to check for profit then insert them in ? int start()  { int ema =     iMA(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,13,0,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);int ema2 =     iMA(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,50,0,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);int i =...
Is it possible to code a multi TF bar pattern if so how. I have been working on this for a while but I can't find out how to do it. I'm trying to code an ea that used various patterns and open position on 3 different Time frames I have this for the 4hr bars    double high240  = iHigh(NULL,240...
The v1+v2 ea im using is great until it closes all trades randomly. It is not hitting my tp or my sl. Anyone know whats going on? Thanks!
Will this return the high and low for an order opened until the current bar? If so, will it return the same number on every time frame? double iDifferenceBSCO= (iBarShift(NULL, 0, OrderOpenTime()) - iBarShift(NULL, 0, iTime(NULL,0,0)) );double iHOCShift=iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH, iDifferenceBSCO...
Hi, I've been working on EA development for a couple of months, and finally good results seem arriving. My EA are using a set of indicators to "generate signal" and a secondary set to "filter" signal Actually I'm using EMA in the first group, and RSI for the second. Does anyone have suggestions...
Greetings to all, I to discover this sufficiently beneficial pointer and it would like to know ofsomebody is possible to introduce an alert one to go off all time that a new signalto appear. I am very thankful who to give this aid to me. Sincerely, Eduardo Robson...
it does not open any trades //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Hedgegrid.mq4 | //| Copyright © 2009, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| http://www.metaquotes.net | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ #property copyright...
Please can some one help me explain> if i have a 50 dollar account, what will be the maximum lot i can trade using leverage of 1 for 400? please help.
Hi All, Just want to know if somebody is using Forex Autopilot. How is it working. Is it worth to buy it?????????????? Regards ckmoied
Guys can anyone make this EA works for real account like FXOpen because it's only works for Alpari demo. I think the problem why the EA only works for Alpari is because the decimal problem. FXOpen 4 digit decimal but Alpari 5 digit decimal. Please somebody make it works for real account. Before post...
  FAPTURBO (1)
Why is it that FAPTURBO has only been trading the EUR/USD for at least the past week? I have four other pairs active, but they are not being traded.
Suppose we have two EA with two difference Strategy, let say the first EA suitable with the trend and the second EA contrary with the trend like averaging, could somebody in this forum help me, what indicator is the best to decide whichone EA we will run?? and maybe to reverse one EA with another??
Is is possible to change the colour of the alert box text so that some parts are in black and others in say red or green? Thanks.
  Use of "!" (3)
Would someone please tell me the significance of the "!" in front of OrderClose and what it does. if (!OrderClose(MyOrderTicket, LotsNumber, Ask, 3, CLR_NONE)) I am attempting to code a simple EA and this is the first time I have come across the "!" being used like this. Regards, KeithN
  Auto trading (1)
I am very New to this trading and could anyone tell me how to start trading with FOREX AUTOPILOT, in demo mode.
PLEASE REMOVE THIS RHREAD
When useing the MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKSIZE); or MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_POINT); They both return 0 when used on a 5 digit broker. So if you use a broker with 5 digits after the decimal like on the euro 1.12345, it will return 0 instead of the correct return of 0.00001 You can work around it...
So I'm developing another EA using 2 indicators. Everything's chugging away until it hits 01/01/2007. Then BOOM everything crashes again from 2007+. This is the 2nd EA that I've designed that does this. Both EA entering criteria are completely different, yet both still crash at 2007+. Does...
Breakdown system works last 4 months at modest MM of a procorf of 10 %
I'm looking for a simple close and reversescript that will multiply initial lot size for the reversed order. Ialready have a simple close and reverse script, I just need it to multiply lot size. If anyone has this already, or knows how to modify the close and reverse script, please let me know....
  running EAs (1)
How to find the number of EAs runnuing on my terminal ?.
I've been trying to specify a lot size of 0.1 or 0.01 in the Volume argument of the OrderSend function, but what actually gets sent is always a lot size of 1.0. I've tried changing the "Size by default" option in the Trade tab of the Options dialog, but the problem continues. Any suggestions? Thanks...
Hello, anybody has NMACD indicator in this picture? Could you please share it. Thanks in advance ! http://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=86279&d=1202908907
Friends, I would like to create orders with a trailing stop using OrderSend() or OrderModify(). is this possible? how do it do it? your help and knowledge is greatly appreciated. thank you very much mql4_newbie
Hi guys.. I am a new forex trader..I was wondering if you can help help finding a way to import buy sell orders directly to metatrader without the need to do it manually...through an excel or text file. Thank you
hello everyone, how to get Ask & Bid before ten seconds ago? Thanks.
Hi, I am new at writing an expert adviser, and I need help with my doublecrossover simple moving average expert adviser. My code is very basic.It sells/buys when the smaller moving average moves below/above thegreater moving average. What I am wanting to do is this.. An order is placed when the...
how can i open a long and short position together at the same time, like i want to open a position for eur/usd long at the same time i want to open a position for short