My FORWARD test (735,85% in 2 years) not BACKTEST

Hi guys,

It's my first post. I would like to know your opinion about my Automatic Trading System.

My forward test result is there: http://hedger.mt4live.com/

Kisses,

Julia

Not bad! What kind of strategy is it, what is the main idea behind it?

Yeah, looks good.

Some notable features - you buy/sell multiple lots of the same Symbol at the same time and it doesn't trade too often.

7bit:
Not bad! What kind of strategy is it, what is the main idea behind it?

Just entry point + trend's force. We have a lot of entries points, but, we never known the trend's force, now we know.

blogzr3:

Yeah, looks good.

Some notable features - you buy/sell multiple lots of the same Symbol at the same time and it doesn't trade too often.

It was a bug....

srta_hedger:

Hi guys,

It's my first post. I would like to know your opinion about my Automatic Trading System.

My forward test result is there: http://hedger.mt4live.com/

Kisses,

Julia

It isn't a kind of scalper. It's a really trading system for asset managers and not for scalpers.

srta_hedger:

It isn't a kind of scalper. It's a really trading system for asset managers and not for scalpers.

Let's try broke the James Simons records.

srta_hedger:

Let's try broke the James Simons records.

For those that have asked me some results.. It's here:

Hedge

AUDUSD

EURJPY

EURUSD

GBPUSD

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UNDERSTAND.... WAKE UP GUYS, IT's FOR TRADERS, not for GAMBLERS :(

srta_hedger:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UNDERSTAND.... WAKE UP GUYS, IT's FOR TRADERS, not for GAMBLERS :(

The results are great. What's the problem? You want more critique? Are you looking to sell it? Not sure what the frustration is from.

circlesquares:

The results are great. What's the problem? You want more critique? Are you looking to sell it? Not sure what the frustration is from.

Sorry....

I just sent this images because there are few people asking me some informations.. they thinks that it's a scalper system... or, how much orders it does for month, or, what's the profit.. bla bla bla...

They preffer look for big quantities of trading than results

srta_hedger:

Sorry....

I just sent this images because there are few people asking me some informations.. they thinks that it's a scalper system... or, how much orders it does for month, or, what's the profit.. bla bla bla...

They preffer look for big quantities of trading than results

because they looking for some commission for each trade. the more trade, the more commission earned (they not trade own money)

Reason: