My FORWARD test (735,85% in 2 years) not BACKTEST - page 2

cruncy:

because they looking for some commission for each trade. the more trade, the more commission earned (they not trade own money)

I agree cruncy...

Today, is more easy to find gamblers than traders :(

srta_hedger:

Hi guys,

It's my first post. I would like to know your opinion about my Automatic Trading System.

My forward test result is there: http://hedger.mt4live.com/

Kisses,

Julia

Julia,

Would you put your forex robot to the test on real money accounts at www.forex-robots.com ;

I'm sure that you can talk to those guys and find a way to insert your robot to their tests, then

we will know for sure if it works (it looks like it).

thx

Joe

GreenBull:

Julia,

Would you put your forex robot to the test on real money accounts at www.forex-robots.com ;

I'm sure that you can talk to those guys and find a way to insert your robot to their tests, then

we will know for sure if it works (it looks like it).

thx

Joe

Hi Joe, how are you?

Well, I'm running the EA in real (and demo) account.

EA running in NZDUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, EURJPY, EURUSD from 07/2008 to 12/2009 using 0.03% of balance PER pair.

Thanks

srta_hedger:

Hi Joe, how are you?

Well, I'm running the EA in real (and demo) account.

EA running in NZDUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, EURJPY, EURUSD from 07/2008 to 12/2009 using 0.03% of balance PER pair.

Thanks

That is a demo account statement right??... what do you think about testing your forex robot on www.forex-robots.com,

I follow that site regulary and base my forex robot choosing desicions on it and so far it has worked great for me and my pals,

I think that you can prove your forex robot worth there.

Sorry if I sound too pushy, but in this market ... you know

GreenBull:

That is a demo account statement right??... what do you think about testing your forex robot on www.forex-robots.com,

I follow that site regulary and base my forex robot choosing desicions on it and so far it has worked great for me and my pals,

I think that you can prove your forex robot worth there.

Sorry if I sound too pushy, but in this market ... you know

Ahahahahaha.... I think that you are the owner of that site.

GUYS, Take care with Greenbull....

another speculator!

cruncy:

because they looking for some commission for each trade. the more trade, the more commission earned (they not trade own money)

Hey Julia,

That is nice EA for long-term trading.

You get like 500% after 2 years of using it?

Do you mind sharing with us here this ea?

InvestDad:

Hey Julia,

Hi InvestDad, how are you doing?

Well, this EA is based in MACD crosses, but, we know that is almost impossible get some good result

just with. Is necessary something that say what is the "force" of the trend. The main secret here is

that I found a way to calculate the force of the new trend, and for that I uses ADR + StdDeviation. It

is the secret.

Then, we have:

Is this a good entry point? == YES

Does this new trend have force? == yes

then buy/sell

but

Is this a good entry point? == YES

Does this new trend have force? == NO

then do NOT buy/sell

And I have other instrunctions like: Close an order when the trend change, etc.

srta_hedger:

Hi guys,

It's my first post. I would like to know your opinion about my Automatic Trading System.

My forward test result is there: http://hedger.mt4live.com/

Kisses,

Julia

Excellent work. I assume you mean 3% per trade not 0.03% which would be 3/10000. It would be useful for you to backtest this and see how it held up.

You may be able to set some of your parameters dynamically eg volatility based to increase robustness. You have used good money management and trading a few currencies usually reduces your total risk.

Bravo

Blair

InvestDad:

Hey Julia,

Or selling it, for that matter. Awesome results.
Reason: