MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1078

[Deleted]
Hi guys im new to MQ4 and i have built my first EA i want to know how i lock it to an account and broker plus also so will only work on EURUSD pair ? All i need is the code and know were to put it for this im happy to pay please get back if u can help:)
It's annoying. Clone forum. I've told myself twice already. They are so lazy that they do not know what to do and they do not want to be hurt. And once again the eternal forum troll moderators will get it. They themselves have nothing to say. But they mock people who are looking for something, such
[Deleted]
I have strategy that I wrote an EA for and it is supposed to place an OCO for the instrument it is attached. 2011.10.11 03:00:03 DailyBreakOutAUDUSD,H1: open #57394810 buy stop 4.20 EURUSD at 1.36901 sl: 1.36401 tp:1.37901 ok 2011.10.11 03:00:04 DailyBreakOutEURUSD,H1: open...
[Deleted]
Hi, if an object on the graph has name= ABC_DEF_EHIJKL_MNOP_QRST How can I get only the part "MNOP" and save to a string With many thanks in advance :)
Hi I've created an EA that works, but I want to take it to the next level, atm I compare the account balance with the "previous account balance" with a static double... So I record the account balance, and then after the trade is completed, the EA checks if the account balance got less or more, if...
Hello, I need of the history data tick by tick of the pair currency AUDUSD, someone can help me with it? thanks []'s Leandro
[Deleted]
Hi: I'am new using the program (Mt4) and iam currently using it in demo mode to practice. The point is that i have this problem, what i thinks it is a big deal, at some random moment the program connection seem to stop (even when my web browser connection is doing fine) and a few seconds later it...
Good night or good morning accordingt to where you are. I am testing an EA I am coding and I use the print function to know what it is doing in order to debug it but it's appear to be heavy because there is news informations every ticks and the automatic refersh is a little boring even if I can...
Hi, When I used this function, the value returned defers for different values of total. In most examples, the value for total is the same as that returned in Bars. However, Bars is dependent on the number of bars per chart which the user customized via the Options menu. So my question is, what is...
In a thread I learnt that if you would like to have an accurate test result for Scalping EA, a trustable data source with every tick is very important.(MetaQuotes's data is not very good from this point of view, course it "make" candles by itself rather than using real historical data). Someone...
Hi Has anyone noticed and whether or not there is going to be a fix made for these two problems I have run into... I've had loads of MT4 installs on my PC, and currently have lots of them installed too, and each do the same thing. 1. strategy tester; the speed slider, when moved to maximum, you can...
[Deleted]
  Help please ?  (2)
Hi all, First - please excuse my ignorance in MQL4, I'm still a newbie when it comes to this one, your patience is appreciated. I'm trying to create an EA based on 'Urban Forex 10 Pips Scalping' strategy (http://www.urbanforex.com/forex-trading-strategies/68-10-pips-per-day-scalping-strategy) This
[Deleted]
[Deleted]
hey guys i jsut have two questions which i cant answer myself by googling or with the book: what does this mean?: int/bool something if (!something) what does the "!" tell me and why is there no condition in the ()? and the second question is: its almost the same as top what does it mean when...
I was curious about the speed of mql4 compared to mql5, so I did a little test. I implemented a simple prime searching algorithm and ran in MT4 and MT5. Code in MQL4: int filehandle, i, d;double x;int start() {   Print(TimeLocal());   filehandle=FileOpen("primes.txt",FILE_WRITE);   for (i = 1; i <=...
[Deleted]
  Beep  (4)
Hello I use MT4 and I configured an indicator (RSI), currently I'm working on my computer and occasionally I'll see if the RSI is not within my chosen. It is not possible in the configuration of this indicator to my attention when he reaches the upper or lower limit by a sound? Patrick
hello, can any one help me, i want an EA for stochastic that when %K of stochastic cross 70 level then automaticaly buy a 0.1 lot size position without TP and SL and same when %K of stochastic cross 30 level then automaticaly sell a 0.1 lot size position without TP and SL according to stochastic...
Hi all experts here, need your help I created an EA based on price volatility. It will buy/sell if price jump up/down suddenly. When I compile, no error but when I test in Strategy Tester, it fails to open any buy/sell order, it gives error 0 in error message below is the code you are welcome to...
[Deleted]
Any one help me I hereby attached one indicator. can anyone convert the indicator to expert advisor. kindly do the needful. This indicator accuracy above 80% . Regards J Johnson
[Deleted]
  Very Strange  (14   1 2)
My EA will not work unless i check the (Allow Live Trading) + (Manual Confirmation) If I just check the (Allow Live Trading) it will do nothing ... just skip the step of OrderSend() and generate an alarm!! do i need to add some sleep time or what? //---- buy conditions if ( OrdersTotal ()== 0 )
  New to Robots  (3)
Just loaded 2 Robots to the FXCM MetaTrader 4 Demo platform - Best Secret EUR/USD & GBP/USD. I get the smiley's in the top Right hand corners - but the robots are not trading? Looking at the Navigator - they are greyed out? Any advice?
Hi, can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance ObjectSetText() indicator code problem I have a problem with indicator code that, although placed on all charts, output is only at the first position or chart opened. The code attaches a text of pip calculation (OrderStopLoss...
[Deleted]
  Tester Spread Problem  (22   1 2 3)
I have a problem with the tester that I'm hoping someone knows how to fix. When I run a backtest the symbol properties tab appears to get populated with the current spread data (at the time the test starts). The problem is, if I test on the weekend when the market is closed, then the spread is...
I am placing the same indicator on the same chart and drawing objects on each of the two indicators. I next want to identify which object(s) belows to each indicator. I can get the window number from each object by using the ObjectFind(name) function. This returns the window index. Great. But I...
Hi all, I don't know whether you've ever encountered such weird situations. when I'm trying to test an EA, sometimes the result is positive while sometimes is negative. I swear I'm using exactly the same historical data/test period/timeframe/parameters/agents, everything is the same, everything!!!...
[Deleted]
I created an EA for MetaTrader 4, but I have a problem with her on the platform InstaTrader. They open only buy positions. On platforms from other brokers I have met with this problem. Has anyone experience with it? Direction of trade need to generate random. Executing it as follows: // Vygeneruj...
  Simple Grid EA  (5)
Hi guys, I need yout help. I need a simple Grid EA that creates 10 or more buystop orders und 10 or more sellstop orders at given time (you can also use this for London open breakout) with given gridsize. EA had to close all orders (open + pending) when accountprofit is reached. Who can help? Kind...
[Deleted]
Does any body know some decent MT4 brokers that allow trades to trade instruments such as Oil Natural Gas CFDs: Apple .... Gold Silver ?
I have previously tried to ask this question but, being new on the forum, I may have written it in the wrong window, so here it goes again. If such an EA does not already exist, I would like to locate a programmer who can write code which will trigger an audible alert within MT4, whenever three...
Hi, I found free indicator called XMA, I've noticed that it can be very useful, but unfortunatelly I'm totally green in MQL4. This indicator has 5 parameters, but I only know period parameter. Could you explain me how work the rest (Porog, metod, metod2, prise)? Please, expain me in plain english....