MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1084

Does anyone know where I can get the code for the aforementioned 3 time period of pivot points so that I can plot on my charts? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Nick
  multiple brokers  (3)
Is it possible, in an EA at one broker's account, to monitor the price action at another broker's account. Example: I have an account at FXDD and AskOBid, and I want to put an EA on the FXDD account, but I want that EA to factor the price action of my AskOBid account before it places an order in...
[Deleted]
Hi, I would like to ask you if there is any convertor for FML to MQL4? Thank you in advanced, Nikos
Hello guys Can somebody help/show me how to add "Day Filter" & "Close All Order" function. For e.g if someone doesn't want to trade on Friday(select friday for both function), then the function should not open any new trade on fridays and also should automatically close all open orders/pending...
[Deleted]
Hello guys, Could you help me? i will change my stop lost automaticly when i get profit 1 point. it can be? ths guys.
Hey, I just read a lot of explanations about absolute, maximum and relative drawdown. This one seemed very good to me: https://forum.mql4.com/41359 BUT now I made a backtest to see it for real - and the numbers look different. The above explanation can't be right.. I attached to files. One without...
New article MQL5-RPC. Remote Procedure Calls from MQL5: Web Service Access and XML-RPC ATC Analyzer for Fun and Profit is published at mql5.com: This article describes MQL5-RPC framework that enables Remote Procedure Calls from MQL5. It starts with XML-RPC basics, MQL5 implementation and follows...
Hilfe zur Programmierung auf MetaTrader findet man unter: /*spam deleted*/ auch ein Benutzerhandbuch über MetaTrader: Erste Schritte mit MetaTrader Downloaden: MetaTrader Benutzerhandbuch Downloaden: MetaTrader Handy - Benutzerhandbuch traden übers Handy Downloaden:
[Deleted]
Hi Community, has anyone else had any problems with their EA mq4 code vanishing from the expert folder? If so what is the remedy?
[Deleted]
im looking for an indicator that will tell me if the 3 day swing is either up or down thanks
[Deleted]
Hello to Everyone! I would like to draw a trendline with ObjectCreate("trendline",OBJ_TREND,0,time1,price1,time2,price2,0,0); I have the time1 in that format: 2011.10.03 18:12 and time2 in the same format: 2011.10.03 20:12 Price1 and price2 are in a normal double format. Does someone know a way...
[Deleted]
Hello everybody, I'm trading on correlation between the pairs usdchf/eurusd and kindly wanted to ask for some help from you coders. What I need is a script/ea that allows me to close specific positions on these two pairs depending on price levels on the crosspair (eurchf). Example: I've got four
  What's wrong with that?  (70   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I'm just starting to learn programming, and I'm poking at something in the editor. Can you tell me what's wrong with this code? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| expert initialization function |
[Deleted]
This is my first post on the forum, Have been coming here and reading off and on for some time. Its a great place to learn. One of the best I've found for the "mql" language! Thanks to all that make it possible and those who Moderate it as well!! The problem is most likely easily fixed, I've tried...
Hello, some broker set up stop loss or take profit with a level of 300 points or more, it is possible to modify this set up ? thanks for your help
[Deleted]
Hi, I am new to MT4 and struggling to set up envelope lines 1% above and below the 60 day moving average. Can anyone help me with a solution please
[Deleted]
Hi Fellow Traders -Programmers! I appreciate yourhelp on the issue: I have many profiles,each for different analysis purposes; each profile have many charts windows inside. The issue is it's time consuming to change different market,like from eurusd to usdjpy for example, into the same profile; each...
Considering the amount of instruments available at most brokers it would be nice if MT4/5 supported either 1. a way to change the instrument and/or period (settable which of the two should be changed) on all currently open charts 2. a way to 'link' charts such that if you change the...
New article The Basics of Object-Oriented Programming is published at mql5.com: You don't need to know what are polymorphism, encapsulation, etc. all about in to use object-oriented programming (OOP)... you may simply use these features. This article covers the basics of OOP with hands-on examples....
FX is not stationary, it is non-periodic. So it does not make sense to use a constant look-back window on any indicator: they all need to be adaptive to the market. I would suggest to make an overview of all possible ways that the length of the window can be adapted to the cycle length. I will
Hello, My company is working at an integration between Java and MQL4. The advantages of the approach is the usage of artificial intelligence, databases, web services, high performance computing gateway, or statistical artifacts already available in Java. We have already the capability to call static...
[Deleted]
Hello, We are having an issue defining our Stoploss and Takeprofit levels. We broke down the MACDsample EA supplied with MetaTrader 4 to a simple Macd Cross EA. We can set the takeprofit and stoploss values but the EA backtest results are inconsistent with what we have set. We are not sure if we are...
[Deleted]
I have a workable EA based on RSI. I seek for help to improve this EA with an automated lot size (increase or decreases automatically depending on current margin or equity) Can someone help me with this?
[Deleted]
Good morning, as always, the first steps are the most difficult ones, so I appreciate help. I have tried to adapt the codes of existing indicators, but I have difficulties. So I prefer to specify what I would like to do: 1. 2SMASlope_Indicator: Inputs: Fast = length of SMA1 (= 1st Simple Moving
Hello! I've looked in the forum but cannot find anything. Before I go and code it myself, I thought I would ask - is there an equidistant channel indicator? Something I can access from within an EA? Thanks very much!
Hi, I have created my first basic indicator which was working fine until i tried adding arrows to it. The indicator is a basic envelope indicator which sounds an audio alert and prints a message when the price hits the top or bottom 15% envelope of the 5EMA (minus a 20 point buffer - to give me a...
[Deleted]
I noticed of recent that something is wrong with my MT4 platforms(about 4 of them) because i could not open the properties window, the Option tab under Tools, cannot apply indicators or scripts and the already applied indicators could not have their parameters changed because the window would not...
  My MT4 closes  (2)
Hi there, I just installed the new version of MT4 build 409 on my VPS (my broker is FXPro), and all the EA's, and i don't now why but the MT4 is always closing. I already uninstalled and installed again and it seams that the problem maintains. This is only happening since i've updated. I also have...
Hi, I have a problem with my program idea. I am able to draw my trading idea like a state machine with different states and different steps at each state. But I can't program it in the right way :-( In a few points in my program I have to ensure that a certain step would be done and nothing else but...