Which DC should I place my EA on so it doesn't get stolen? - page 6

paukas:

One last piece of advice I'll give you.

Never brag or flaunt your stats. It's bad luck.

A lame excuse for someone who actually has nothing to show for it.

You'll see later when you're older. Adieu.

joo:
Shitty excuse for someone who, in fact, has nothing to show.

Guys, don't quarrel, everyone is good, in the process.

(And about Paukas read the ratings in the new issue of Forbes magazine - there may be a state attached))))

OnGoing:

Not so, my ASUS Eee PC lasts 10 hours, for example.

I don't believe it.

I also have an Eee ps (1005 hag), it lasts 4 hours at the most.

Bicus:

I don't believe it.

I have its ps too (1005 hag), will last 4 hours max.

It's all about battery capacity . I have an EEE PC 1000HE, 9 in both documentation and practice.

Sepulca:

It's all about battery capacity . I have an EEE PC 1000HE, 9 in both documentation and practice.

It won't hold up for 9 hours.

If you turn off all programs (antivirus, internet, MetaTrader, etc.), turn the brightness down to the bare minimum, it might survive the claimed hours.

MetaTrader is a pretty power-hungry thing. You can experiment with it.

(Mine says 8 hours, but in practice is enough to watch a 3 hour movie, no more).

By the way, USB modems are already reconnecting automatically. The truth is not always smooth.

There is also, for example, an option to put owls on servers only in EX extension. I came across an article somewhere that decent decompile protection can be built, so that when you decompile it produces complete abracadabra, and if the code has cunningly prescribed work in time, with inputting changing passwords... and you can think of a lot of things, even digital signatures, it would be difficult to steal. If you get it all done by a professional programmer, such protection would be cheaper than the hassle of all the satellites and bups, etc.

Prolon:
There is also, for example, an option to put owls on servers only in EX extension. I came across an article somewhere that decent decompile protection can be built, so that when you decompile it produces complete abracadabra, and if the code cleverly prescribed work in time, with input of changing passwords ... and you can think of a lot of things, up to and including digital signature, then it would be difficult to steal. If you get it all done by a professional programmer, such protection would be cheaper than the hassle of all the satellites and bups, etc.

A pro will steal it )))) There is no 100% guarantee.

Prolon:
There is also an option, for example, to put owls on servers in EX extension only. I read an article somewhere that decent decompile protection could be built, so that in decompile process made full gibberish, and if code has cunningly prescribed work in time, with changing passwords ... and you can think of a lot of things, up to and including digital signature, then it would be difficult to steal. If you get it all done by a professional programmer, such protection would be cheaper than the hassle of all the satellites and bups, etc.

That's right. I agree. Just the author of the topic (in the first post), IMHO, another stage of "formation" ... :-) - mania - "stealing GRAIL" ... :-) Who the fuck needs it... this grail. It's right people here have already written, that trade with UPU within the rules (not to deal with spamming, still all sorts of "crap" from their servers) and everything will be fine. All, IMHO.

Put it on a decent VPN and do not bother + power on your computer freed up ... :-) All the more reasonably priced...

And yet, for those who are interested - here's a link (see previous posts) OnGoing shared with me- how to organize correctly several lines of connection with your "yournet"... Proper organization of the backup channel.

You can try it both ways - share experience later... already started assembling a box of upps for nauta... :-)

Reason: