Which DC should I place my EA on so it doesn't get stolen? - page 2

valenok2003:
Oops, what's that?
An uninterruptible power supply. Although, that's what makes a netbook red, because it's an oopsie in and of itself.)

OnGoing:
Uninterruptible power supply. Although, that's the beauty of a netbook, because it's an oopsie in and of itself)

I don't agree... a netbook will last two hours on a can, if it's still a bad oops up to 5 hours red... like a bayonet.

it's more likely the connection will die. but that's an extreme... uSB modem, network internet... something like that...

The server room has at least three power supplies, at least two internet connections, a microclimate... ...a total cushion.

That's the way it is.

Eugene1:

As I understand it, the Expert Advisor can easily be copied by an admin of a DC providing telematics (hosting) services and tested (hence the strangely low prices for Windows hosting).

But, tell me, is it possible to find such a hosting (at least theoretically), which has a guarantee that the EA will not fall into the hands of anyone else?

Yes Yes And why do you think there is a big turnover of admins in DC? They come - steal - get rich - leave)))) Rumour has it that George Soros got rich on Ilana's money stolen from the villagers)).

But seriously, I think it's better to use reliable expensive overseas servers - yogolova will be calm.

neama:

I don't agree... a netbook will last two hours on a can, if it's still a bad oops up to 5 hours red... like a bayonet.

it's more likely the connection will die. but that's an extreme... uSB modem, network internet... something like that...

The server room has at least three power supplies, at least two internet connections, a microclimate... ...a total cushion.

That's the way it is.

What if it's a tablet? By the way, I don't understand your French half.

())))

neama:

That's the way it is.

Not so, my ASUS Eee PC for example lasts 10 hours. Unless, of course, there are 20 terminals.

And a 3G internet backup will do fine.

If the whole city is blacked out for a week, then nothing will help) Drainage is guaranteed).

OnGoing:

Drain guaranteed)

if without stops, maybe yes, maybe no

valenok2003:

if without stops, maybe yes, maybe not

Although, if you have a gasoline generator, plus satellite internet, in this case, and lafa)

Tok satellite need two-way, more expensive, of course, about 1500 c.u.).

But if for a country house, it will come in handy in any case.

Eugene1: But, tell me, is it possible to find such a hosting (at least theoretically) where there is a guarantee that the EA will not fall into the hands of anyone else?

The best hosting service to prevent the Expert Advisor from being stolen is your own brain. And it will soon be stolen from there as well, so hurry up ))))

LeoV:

The best hosting to keep an EA from getting stolen is your brain. And they will soon steal from there too, so hurry up ))))

Take a USB plug from your modem and stick it in your... ear (from the USB modem user manual 2050)

...how about this scenario... you invented the groo-o-o-al... you're doing a lot of work... thousands of %%%% a day... and the DC's watching and getting jealous... that's where the plots to steal such an adviser start... .... or maybe it'll be simpler... remotely, DT will check "expert" and "indicators" folder and that's it.... why make a fuss about it.... ))))
Reason: