New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 409 - page 3

brianb12:

. Why would you lose functionality with a newer build????

You don't, you are doing something wrong.

Hi, i found out when i launch my mt4 it doesnt connect at all and gives error message "DataCenter connecting failed"

Whenever it manages to connect, it runs for at most 5mins and disconnects again.

How do i fix this problem? This is only happening to just one of my brokers mt4 but others are working very fine...what do i do?

biLLydNyce:

How do i fix this problem? This is only happening to just one of my brokers mt4 but others are working very fine...what do i do?

Try to tell you broker.

brianb12:

Hey Rosh,

I updated to Version 4.00 Build 409 and I lost functionality as per S/R lines, trend lines, objects, ect... When I draw my lines and go to another time frame they disappear and I have to redraw them. I also have an older version of MT4 on my computer (ver. 4.00 Build 225) and this allows me to draw my lines and I can see them on the different time frames. Why would you lose functionality with a newer build????

Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!

dear sir,

i there MT4 available for indian commodity market (MCX - COPPER, CRUDE OIL, SILVER, GOLD) ???

if there is please send me the details............

thanks

pusuku:
i there MT4 available for indian commodity market (MCX - COPPER, CRUDE OIL, SILVER, GOLD) ???
  1. Don't hijack other threads and post off topic questions. Open your OWN.
  2. This forum is about mql4 and mql4 coding. Use a search engine and find a broker that uses mql4 and has what you want.
Reason: