New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 409 - page 2

Hallo Rosh..

I want ask about error message and also asking.. does anyone trade in FXOpen?

Yesterday, I was update to version 409...and then when I login to MT4, there is error message:

1. Old version of server

2. DataCenter Connecting Failed. [2]

I didn't found this error in previous version (406)

What does it mean with these message?

Is it new bug in version 409?.......or is it not compatible with FXO MT4 server?

widhie75:

Hallo Rosh..

Yesterday, I was update to version 409...and then when I login to MT4, there is error message:

1. Old version of server

Is it new bug in version 409?.......or is it not compatible with FXO MT4 server?

According to https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/136435 409 has broker several brokers.

mrmedia:

(But iMHO if you were to go back and improve anything, and i saw some posts suggesting 406 is slower, the ONE thing that needs improving is to create a debugger that is more like the debugger in MT5, supporting breakpoints- even if MT4 is single threaded and it means you cannot have live EAs running at the same time.)

I don't think that is going to happen . . . ever . . . MT5 is the future, I don't see any serious effort going into MT4 except to "end of life" it . . do you notice all the MT5 threads on this mql4 Forum ?

Rosh:

MetaTrader 4 Terminal build 409

1. Added translation of the interface into Mongolian.
  2. Fixed translation of the interface into Bulgarian.
  3. Fixed the margin calculation when "Calculate hedge margin using larger leg" option is turned on.
  4. Optimized getting considerable amount of internal e-mails (dozens of e-mails per hour).
  5. Fixed errors reported in crash logs.

The live update will be available via the LiveUpdate system.

Hi Rosh,

What do you mean by "Optimized getting considerable amount of internal e-mails (dozens of e-mails per hour).", could you elaborate on this?

Sending emails through Gmail with a mailserver (allowing SSL) became completely impossible from the 1st of November.

widhie75:

Hallo Rosh..

1. Old version of server

Now its completely fixed......no more error messages

And I think this v409 is better than 406......

After updating to build 409 my http proxy setting are no longer accepted by MT4. It advises the proxy is not suitable. When I downgrade it works fine. Any thoughts?

Regards,

JonDgls

You should write to Servicedesk.

Rosh:
You should write to Servicedesk.

What about bugs in MT4 ?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/137036

Hi, Can we use this latest build with any broker account or I should wait for my broker to first update to this build then download from their website?

Hey Rosh,

I updated to Version 4.00 Build 409 and I lost functionality as per S/R lines, trend lines, objects, ect... When I draw my lines and go to another time frame they disappear and I have to redraw them. I also have an older version of MT4 on my computer (ver. 4.00 Build 225) and this allows me to draw my lines and I can see them on the different time frames. Why would you lose functionality with a newer build????

Reason: