Coding a 90% WINNING INDICATOR

Dear tradingfriends,

Is it possible that someone can make an indicator for me?

IF the markets CLOSE OUT the BollingerBands 20 3.0 (up or down) (5min time frame) give an pupup screen and an sound alert and arrow?

when this happens.. 90-95% of the trades are WINNING trades so if someone likes to make an winning indicator and shares with me,

I WILL BE VERY VERY GRATEFULL!!

Jordy_psychokid@hotmail.com

jordyschaddelee:
Dear tradingfriends,Is it possible that someone can make an indicator for me?IF the markets CLOSE OUT the BollingerBands 20 3.0 (up or down) (5min time frame) give an pupup screen and an sound alert and arrow?when this happens.. 90-95% of the trades are WINNING trades so if someone likes to make an winning indicator and shares with me, I WILL BE VERY VERY GRATEFULL!!Jordy_psychokid@hotmail.com

you can change to 3 yourself, anyway, after look thought the code, there are some errors, I took them off, I do not think will effect the code.

Files:

jordyschaddelee:
Dear tradingfriends,Is it possible that someone can make an indicator for me?IF the markets CLOSE OUT the BollingerBands 20 3.0 (up or down) (5min time frame) give an pupup screen and an sound alert and arrow?when this happens.. 90-95% of the trades are WINNING trades so if someone likes to make an winning indicator and shares with me, I WILL BE VERY VERY GRATEFULL!!Jordy_psychokid@hotmail.com

would you give us example?

Reason: