Technical Indicators - page 123

Hello coding Guru's. I am trying to calculate the difference between (0 bar close, and 1 bar close), added to the difference between (1 bar close, and 2 bar close), and so on up to 50 bars. I can't wrap my head around it. Thanks so much in advance.
Is there an indicator that can label bars? Like you input a value, say 100, and the last 100 bars from the current bar are labelled 1-100. It would be really helpful for analyzing past trades/past market conditions. Can someone show me how to code this? I don't have much programming experience.
I want to put together Melt 2 indicators RSI-DeMarker! because price error? I tried to group 2 and RSI indicators DeMarker but it gives me error when compiling Price! Price is not present in OnCalculate but how do I fix thanks Franco...
Hi all I am trying to get a indi of mine to use the alert price minus the open price of the candle 2 candles later, if that makes sense. It basically sums up some stats for me then. I have everything working fine except for it to wait for 2 candles to run the calculations. I removed all my...
Good day to all I am new to this site, and would appreciate any help. I AM looking for a moving average ribbon indicator for mt4. I have been combing the site, but I am unable to find it. Is it available for download here? Thx. Kenny
I'd like a button that moves along a horizontal line below the price high and low, to choose to hide it or see it, but if you can I'm happy to put it on the chart above. I'm learning as a hobby MQL5 Then I'd hide a button with only the description of the line and not the whole chart I enclose...
Can anyone help please!!!! I have found an indicator the I really like (it's a bands type, similar to Bollinger Bands). The problem is it gives great results when shifted (say 8 bars) in either direction and you only know the true indicator reading on the 9th bar. It repaints on the shifted bars...
Hi guys, I learnt how to code with MT4 last week, so i there are some error i can fix myself. It woud be great if you look at it and fix it. And i want to add label description for value in indicator too. Thank you for reading. Have a nice day! zelo
Hi I have problem in installing indicators even free one's. please help me
Hi there, I wonder if it is possible to open position with custom indicator in MT5. I've created a trading "form" similar to "one click trading", but a bit advanced. Now when I try to open position with click on my button I get error 4752 "auto trading disabled by client". I have auto trading...
Understanding the principles of correlation will boost one prospects of achieving consistent forex success: Here we will cover daily trades taken based on forex correlation. Pl check out my charts on forex correlation. https://www.mql5.com/en/users/venky/charts
hello currently i'm learning mql4 , i would like have an example indicator to plot arrow when conditions met and a horizontal line at exact price level if(true) { when current price higher from previous candle low uparrow and horizontal line in exact price met first time in that candle...
It is always zero for an indicator applied to bar values ... right? Exception: It is not zero only if a custom indicator applied to any other previous indicator which has PlotIndexSetInteger(0,PLOT_DRAW_BEGIN,number) in its code? In this case, "number" parameter is seen as a "begin" value for the...
Hello Mql. I am developing an indicator on MQL4 , what i am doing is utilizing a while loop -blocking further operations- (placed in OnInit function) until all the bars have loaded from the broker in a chart. I Check if the current time - last candle time is <= one bar time for this period...
this is a simple vertical line indicator for market sessions/periods etc. but only works on live charts. what can be changed so that i can use it on offline charts?
Boa noite, Gostaria da ajuda, pois preciso saber o valor da media móvel (em numero). Por exemplo nesse EA abaixo gostaria que em Comment aparecesse o valor atual da média móvel. Sei que temos que usar o MqlParam e o Array para buscar as informações mas qual a variável que indica o valor da...
I'm trying to learn MQL5 from working codes from the code base. For example ... When correcting the draw begin in the following code (underlined row in the code) ... I think that it should be if (begin> 0 ) PlotIndexSetInteger ( 0 , PLOT_DRAW_BEGIN ,StartCalcPosition) ... right
If rates_total - previous_calculated = 1 in the code below, I think that we just need to calculate the last bar. Why does the following code need to calculate last two bars? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
Hi all, I am new at coding and I am having one small issue. In my alert it is not giving me a 5 decimal place feed back. I am getting a 4 decimal place result. 2014.10.29 12:59:00.591 Testalert AUDNZDi,M5: Alert: BUY signal at Bid=0.2239\n Bid=0.2239\n Time=2014.10.29 19:59\n Symbol=AUDNZDi...
Greetings, This is a single Bulls vs Bears alert that I´m working on. Hope could be usefull ! Cheers. Amaury
I know that market volatility is primarily driven by news, however, i am just curious if any one could share any indicator to predict how volatile currency can be within a particular time say 30 minutes. I have an EA that works perfectly with grid system. the only thing is that one cannot predict...
How to set candlestick colour in meta trader 4 in Android
Hello, I am new to the MQL4 programming and am working on an Alert indicator that alerts me prices or set Symbols at set times during the day. I have this part figured out. :o) What I would like to do but cannot figure it out, is how to have it only tell me prices that are opposite of the chart set...
Hello, I am new to MT4 and MQL5 and have been looking for half the day and cannot find an indicator I know hows to exist, but since I really do not know all the terminology yet cannot find it. I have seen it in pictures (but of course could not find any of them today :o) This indicator looks like...
Why can't chart indicator fits in? This is a miss, it should offer an option to automatic scaling on chart indicator data in order to draw proper non-time based charts, for instance. Vertical scaling is not automatic and looses symetrie.
Hello, I 'm trying to figure out how to pass struct MqlRates members to a function as arrays but the compiler refuses stubbornly coding like open, rt.open and rt[].open, maybe some sort of a pointer? here is the relevant part of the code...
So this is what I have: a custom indicator displaying on a chart the values of two standard indicators ATR and MA. MA on the current chart time frame, no problems, but the ATR is supposed to be for the higher timeframe i got it this far: for(int i=startIndex; i<rates_total && !IsStopped();...
Hello everyone, I looked into the Clock Indicator in Metatrader 5 https://www.mql5.com/en/code/1364 and I put the files at their proper Folders but I still don't see the Indicator showing up in my MetaTrader 5 I even looked at the Main Indicators Folder and it only has the Source File but it didn't
Hello, I fall in a problem where the following code directly uses iCustom works if(iCustom(NULL,0,"indiname",7,10,199,0,i)==-3 ) sell[i]=1; But the below using a middle variable doesn't work. double medium1=iCustom(NULL,0,"indiname",7,10,199,0,i);if(medium1==-3 ) double good=1;sell[i]=good;...
Chart window indicator don't fit in chart when indicator prices outpace chart prices. It seems to lack an option to let it fits in, automatically like in a separate window indicator. The vertical scale can be adjusted, although at loss of indicator centering with a poor display as there is no turn...