Indicator modification help needed.

Hi. I need a little help in modifying this indicator as I don't know much about it.

Indicator is showing pop-up alert when 2MA crosses and it sends push notification but it does that for every last cross every time when I open the chart or switch between timeframes and the signal is already far back so it's very annoying.

I'm looking for something like this.

- show pop-up with sound (like it is now)

-  send push notification (with info buy or sell/up or down) when 2MA crosses -ONLY when a new cross has been made on the char that is actually open.

- void pop-up notification (when I switch between timeframes) for the last cross which was made and it's older than 4 bars (or something like this)

I hope you know what I mean :) and I would be very grateful for your help :)

Blackjack822:

Hi. I need a little help in modifying this indicator as I don't know much about it.

Indicator is showing pop-up alert when 2MA crosses and it sends push notification but it does that for every last cross every time when I open the chart or switch between timeframes and the signal is already far back so it's very annoying.

I'm looking for something like this.

- show pop-up with sound (like it is now)

-  send push notification (with info buy or sell/up or down) when 2MA crosses -ONLY when a new cross has been made on the char that is actually open.

- void pop-up notification (when I switch between timeframes) for the last cross which was made and it's older than 4 bars (or something like this)

I hope you know what I mean :) and I would be very grateful for your help :)
What have you tried ?

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "How to update an existing file ?".

Alain Verleyen:
What have you tried ?
what do you mean by what have I tried?

Blackjack822:
what do you mean by what have I tried?
What have you tried to do in your efforts to modify the indicator as you said you wanted it modified?

JD4:
What have you tried to do in your efforts to modify the indicator as you said you wanted it modified?
basically the indicator was without push notifications so I found some piece of code and I've added it at the end of the original code but like I've mentioned I don't know how to specify the command to send push notifications only when the new MA cross appears and void notifications for crosses older than 4 bars
Reason: