About this EA, Mr.Sergey - page 2

Sergey Golubev:

As to Scalp_net EA versions so those versions were created from the manual trading system(s) which were profitable long time ago (some years ago; and it was profitable during the many years by trading). So, it may be nothing to optimize.

But the market is changed all the time, and I am recommending to optimize the settings for at least one time in two years for example.
What I mean "optimize"? In my case, optimization means the following: trading this manual trading system on demo for one or two weeks just to correct the settings (because those EAs were created from the manual trading systems which were proven to be profitable).

But please take a note that Scalp_net EA versions are for EURUSD (I used EURUSD to trade it with real money for few years).

------------------

Scalp_net_v1.5 (and some other versions) are related to classical; way of trading - means: no martingale; no pyramiding, etc.

Want to enter the market with profit, adjust my stop loss, there is no tool or strategy

chinajohn:

Want to enter the market with profit, adjust my stop loss, there is no tool or strategy

You can optimize on the way as the other people are doing it -