I can not use my credit

although my account has 100 dollars credit, I can see the credit in my terminal .. when I try to subscribe a paid signal, it offers me payment options. I can only subscribe to free signals.

Alexandre Cruz:
although my account has 100 dollars credit, I can see the credit in my terminal .. when I try to subscribe a paid signal, it offers me payment options. I can only subscribe for free signs. very bad system, the software engineers of the metaquotes have never heard of usability. It is not a bug, it is a way to force users to deposit more money!

As to your MQL5.com account with credit - yes, write to the service desk.

About the subscription to the signals - there are some particularities - read this post about it.
For example: 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Some question about Signals

Sergey Golubev, 2016.12.30 20:14

------------

From the rules -

• Signals based on real accounts are available only by paid Subscription; signals based on demo accounts can be received only by free Subscription.
  • Signals based on cent accounts cannot have paid Subscription. Such Signals are available only in the MetaTrader terminal for free. A cent account is defined automatically. In case a Signal is defined incorrectly, the service Administration may assign this property to the Signal manually.

thank you
Reason: