September registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship is now open

Welcome!

Contest №4 Real Cent-account: 04.09.2017 — 29.09.2017
Contest №4 Real Cent-account: 04.09.2017 — 29.09.2017
  • view.new10.top
В конкурсе могут принимать участие только верифицированные пользователи форума  Допускается автоматическая и ручная торговля на платформе или Нет ограничений на размер торгового лота Завершение конкурса: 29.09.2017 Призовой фонд делится между двумя номинациями, и на данный момент составляет: Идёт сбор ↑ Победитель будет определён по двум...

Server Muradasilov:

Welcome!

Sign me up, please.

MT5

Serhii Shevchuk:

Sign me up, please.

MT5

Anyone wishing to participate, should instead of saying "sign me up", provide account monitoring and the recording will be automatic.

In order to record something, you need to have something to record. Please provide monitoring - it will be recorded.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Anyone wishing to participate should, instead of saying "sign me up", provide account monitoring and the entry will be automatic.

OK. Then closer to September. So that you don't have to click a bunch of times on 'Restore' in the signal.

Serhii Shevchuk:
Okay. Then closer to September. So that you don't have to press 'Restore' a bunch of times in the signal.

Yura will be running the table as usual.

Vital, put the competition account into the September monitoring

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: Shock Contest September 2017
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: Shock Contest September 2017
  • 30.00 USD
  • Server Muradasilov
  • www.mql5.com
ROBOFOREX Before you enter foreign exchange and stock markets, you have to remember that trading currencies and other investment products is trading in nature and always involves a considerable risk. As a result of various financial fluctuations, you...

Put it in the draft for September and the quarter.

Andrey Sharov:

Put in the draft for September and the quarter.

Don't be too lazy to read!

Are there any engravings on the winners' cups regarding the MQL traders' competition ? There's a date, an action, a nomination, a name. I'm looking at a website for engraving. For 1-2-3 places it would be good to give commemorative diplomas. Cash prizes are important, of course, but it's all mundane. A cup with engraving and diplomas - it's a memory, so more valuable.

geratdc:
Are there any engravings on the winners cups about the MQL traders' competition? There are date, action, nomination, name. For 1-2-3 places it would be nice to be awarded with memorial diplomas. Cash prizes are important, of course, but it's all mundane. A cup with engraving and diplomas - it's a memory, so more valuable.

No engraving on the cups, I first thought about it, then abandoned the idea, for two reasons

1. I have not decided what to write

2.A footstep on the cup made of marble, on marble engraving does not look very good, a plate - if only still be glued to the inscription (again, with what)

Server Muradasilov:

No engraving on the cups, I first thought about it, then abandoned the idea, for two reasons

1. I have not decided what to write

2.Footsteps on the cup made of marble on the marble engraving does not look very good, a plate - if only glued with the inscription (again, with what)

Google "cup for the winners of the competition with a commemorative inscription" -- see tab Pictures

There you can see what to write.

It takes will, and there are no problems of principle.

For example

http://www.gravirovka-express.ru/sites/default/files/imagecache/480x270-01/0417-0811-shields-01_0.jpg

or like this

http://troinaya-corona.ru/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B7.jpg

There are a huge number of options.

Reason: