Strategy tester on Mt5

Sir, I am trying to run strategy tester Ea on mt5 buts not working...while mt4 is working really good. could you plz guide me what is the problem.

Thanks

Files:
Screenshot_5.png  112 kb

nehazi:

Sir, I am trying to run strategy tester Ea on mt5 buts not working...while mt4 is working really good. could you plz guide me what is the problem.

Thanks

Your screenshot shows nothing. What EXACTLY is the problem?

nehazi: Sir, I am trying to run strategy tester Ea on mt5 buts not working...while mt4 is working really good. could you plz guide me what is the problem.

Did you check the logs for any error messages or status information?

EDIT: By the way, your screenshot shows that you selected "Optimization" and not a normal back-test run!

nehazi:

Thanks

An EA for MT4 (EX4) cannot run in MT5 (EX5)

Fernando Morales: An EA for MT4 (EX4) cannot run in MT5 (EX5)

He is not running an "ex4" but a "ex5" as seen in his screenshot!

nehazi:

Thanks

You can ask the author of this product (because the discussion of the Market products is prohibited here sorry).

Fernando Carreiro:

He is not running an "ex4" but a "ex5" as seen in his screenshot!

i'm sure he changed the file extension to EX5

Fernando Morales: i'm sure he changed the file extension to EX5

Please don't speculate. Its a known market product he is testing and it has no MT4 equivalent. It only exists for MT5!

Reason: