authors getting "debarred from selling products" after successful product

hello

that's not the first time i'm a witness of an author that releases a very good product, then a few days after, the author gets "debarred from selling products" whereas the product was selling well and was very good.

Are authors "bought" by hedge funds or quant firms ? so they quickly remove all their products ? what's happening there ? this is not the first time

Jeff

He got debarred, there is a big difference.

but why ? he was using copyrighted code?

please explain to me that i don't make a mistake if i want to sell someday

jeff

Jean Francois Le Bas:

hello

that's not the first time i'm a witness of an author that releases a very good product, then a few days after, the author gets "debarred from selling products" whereas the product was selling well and was very good.

Are authors "bought" by hedge funds or quant firms ? so they quickly remove all their products ? what's happening there ? this is not the first time

Jeff

There are many reasons that a seller got debarred from selling his/her products, including violations of MQL5 terms.

The only reason that is not possible, its the one you've mention.

Please don't mention or describe products in this forum.

Try to contact the author about it.

Jean Francois Le Bas: but why ? he was using copyrighted code? please explain to me that i don't make a mistake if i want to sell someday

We can only speculate! Only he and the admin knows the reason. You can always send him a PM and hope that he tells you the truth of why that happened.

The admin will never tell you the reason because it is a private matter. All you can do is make sure you follow the rules!

Jean Francois Le Bas:

hello

Jeff

This usually happens when a seller got caught for illegal activities like review cheating, etc.

The publisher got a serious penalty and is temporarily banned from selling products in the market.

In extreme cases, the author will be completely thrown out of the market. 

Reason: