Show All Chart Tabs

hi is it possible to show all chart tabs on MT4?

i have about 30 over charts opened and instead of scrolling left and right is there a way to show all tabs, aka two layers of tabs etc?

thank you

supercallim:
hi is it possible to show all chart tabs on MT4?

i have about 30 over charts opened and instead of scrolling left and right is there a way to show all tabs, aka two layers of tabs etc?

thank you

I have been using Alt+W in case I need to navigate among large number of charts. Moreover you can easily spot the charts with deployed EAs.

Ex Ovo Omnia:

I have been using Alt+W in case I need to navigate among large number of charts. Moreover you can easily spot the charts with deployed EAs.

hi thank you for your input. but alt w still defeats the purpose of scolling back and forth.

is it possible to show all the tabs of my open charts?

You can write code to show them as buttons on a chart.

Then you can assign colors for events happening on a chart, keyboard shortcuts, a master button to hide and show some or all buttons. Mostly anything.

1. Move the tabs to alphabetical order.
  2. Tile the charts (Alt+R) to set the tabbing order to #1. Expand one of them.
  3. Then just use Control+Tab and Shift+Control+Tab to go to the one you want.
Takes little time, no coding required.

whroeder1:
  1. Move the tabs to alphabetical order.
  2. Tile the charts (Alt+R) to set the tabbing order to #1. Expand one of them.
  3. Then just use Control+Tab and Shift+Control+Tab to go to the one you want.
Takes little time, no coding required.
hi im already on that ‘mode’. im looking switch to a particular chart with one click.

but thank you

You can minimize every chart and arrange it to fit on your screen.
Reason: