MQL5 has change the display of signal

MQL5 has change the display of signal, how do you find the new look?

I noticed that now signal subscribers don't have an option to see when last a trade was open, what is the average time a trade has been hold on.

I just think its vital for people to know how long a signal provider hold onto open trade !! cause some signal provider hold onto trade for even 1,2,3 or 4 months, that use to be available in the old display.

I think it also important to know when last a signal provider had open a trade, all those statistics are gone in the new display.

All those statistics help signal subscribers in determining a good signal and whether to join a signal at the current draw down, the main reason is you don't want to be paying and be trap in to a signal provider who has hold trade for more that a month. Or being trap to a signal which open only one single trade per month.

NB: I also think its vital to also know how many " Weeks " a signal has been up and running for subscription, in the new look it has been removed.

Chris Mukengeshayi:

MQL5 has change the display of signal, how do you find the new look?

I noticed that now signal subscribers don't have an option to see when last a trade was open, what is the average time a trade has been hold on.

I just think its vital for people to know how long a signal provider hold onto open trade !! cause some signal provider hold onto trade for even 1,2,3 or 4 months, that use to be available in the old display.

I think it also important to know when last a signal provider had open a trade, all those statistics are gone in the new display.

All those statistics help signal subscribers in determining a good signal and whether to join a signal at the current draw down, the main reason is you don't want to be paying and be trap in to a signal provider who has hold trade for more that a month. Or being trap to a signal which open only one single trade per month.

NB: I also think its vital to also know how many " Weeks " a signal has been up and running for subscription, in the new look it has been removed.

I am not seeing the cost to follow?

Dtoitc:
I am not seeing the cost to follow?

There is ... "Copy for ..."

The old one was better

James Anthony:
The old one was better
You will use to it

Specially when you are using a cellphone You cant see the monthly grow you have to switch to desktop
Reason: