MQL5 has change the display of signal

To add comments, please log in or register
Chris Mukengeshayi
Chris Mukengeshayi  

MQL5 has change the display of signal, how do you find the new look?

I noticed that now signal subscribers don't have an option to see when last a trade was open, what is the average time a trade has been hold on.

I just think its vital for people to know how long a signal provider hold onto open trade !! cause some signal provider hold onto trade for even 1,2,3 or 4 months, that use to be available in the old display.

I think it also important to know when last a signal provider had open a trade, all those statistics are gone in the new display.

All those statistics help signal subscribers in determining a good signal and whether to join a signal at the current draw down, the main reason is you don't want to be paying and be trap in to a signal provider who has hold trade for more that a month. Or being trap to a signal which open only one single trade per month.

NB: I also think its vital to also know how many " Weeks " a signal has been up and running for subscription, in the new look it has been removed.

Dtoitc
Dtoitc  
Chris Mukengeshayi:

MQL5 has change the display of signal, how do you find the new look?

I noticed that now signal subscribers don't have an option to see when last a trade was open, what is the average time a trade has been hold on.

I just think its vital for people to know how long a signal provider hold onto open trade !! cause some signal provider hold onto trade for even 1,2,3 or 4 months, that use to be available in the old display.

I think it also important to know when last a signal provider had open a trade, all those statistics are gone in the new display.

All those statistics help signal subscribers in determining a good signal and whether to join a signal at the current draw down, the main reason is you don't want to be paying and be trap in to a signal provider who has hold trade for more that a month. Or being trap to a signal which open only one single trade per month.

NB: I also think its vital to also know how many " Weeks " a signal has been up and running for subscription, in the new look it has been removed.

I am not seeing the cost to follow?
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Dtoitc:
I am not seeing the cost to follow?

There is ... "Copy for ..."

James Anthony
James Anthony  
The old one was better
Alexei Panfilov
Alexei Panfilov  
James Anthony:
The old one was better
You will use to it
Smith Stuggatt
Smith Stuggatt  
Specially when you are using a cellphone You cant see the monthly grow you have to switch to desktop
To add comments, please log in or register