Mql5 VPS London server is not working

Mql5 VPS London  server is not working, because i have EA on my account which connected to MQl5 VPS london, but not trading.

although the EA is working good on my laptop when i switch Auto-Trading on at PC platform. I looked to answered on this Forum as advice but no proper answer.

knowing that, I have removed EA and Synchronized again with VPS but does not help, VPS shows on at PC platform (not Stopped) but EA is not working there ?????

can someone MQL5 Support help pn this issue.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/286257

see #5 

VPS not working
VPS not working
  • www.mql5.com
Seem like my VPS can't trade since Friday. MQL5 London 7...

As no one believe in the words (the technical people believe in facts other thasn words) so I am suggesting to you to look at VPS log files.
Because, if something in VPS stopped working - it is written on those text files and you will know why, and so on.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

EA on VPS not executing orders

Sergey Golubev, 2018.10.29 19:34

You can check log files (rwo log files) just to understand about what was happened: Virtual Platform Logs (log files will be necessary in any way).
Besides, there is one thread where MK is replying and trying to help: VPS not working
You can upload those 2 text VPS log files (before uploading - delete all personal info such as names, account number etc) on this thread VPS not working and the users (who can read those files) may help.

I think -as others in the German forum are complaining abot the same problem - is due to the recent update of MT5 (1930,1931,1932,..?) those people just have to wait. I already posted it in the Russian forum.

Carl Schreiber:
I think -as others in the German forum are complaining abot the same problem - is due to the recent update of MT5 (1930,1931,1932,..?) those people just have to wait. I already posted it in the Russian forum.

OK thanks Carl, but hey have to inform us prior to stopping Server this may cause disasters of clients.

Sergey Golubev:
As no one believe in the words (the technical people believe in facts other thasn words) so I am suggesting to you to look at VPS log files.
Because, if something in VPS stopped working - it is written on those text files and you will know why, and so on.

You can upload those 2 text VPS log files (before uploading - delete all personal info such as names, account number etc) on this thread VPS not working and the users (who can read those files) may help.

you have to know that i have other accounts on MqL5 server london 2, 3, 4 are working. the problem is with VPS London 7.

anyhow i have loaded the VPS Journal screen shot down.

Reason: