Do you trade using mathematic in your trades? - page 2

Trent Wedding:
It never ceases to amaze just how even the markets are in the long term. Doesn't seem to matter what strategy I run through back testing, it always comes back even. I love using maths in my trading but it doesn't seem to get me anywhere.

Math is very usefull in trading as you can calculate with alot of factors that inscreases your probability.

'Pearson correlation coefficient'

Pearson correlation coefficient - Wikipedia
Pearson correlation coefficient - Wikipedia
  • en.wikipedia.org
In statistics, the Pearson correlation coefficient (PCC, pronounced ), also referred to as Pearson's r, the Pearson product-moment correlation coefficient (PPMCC) or the bivariate correlation,[1] is a measure of the linear correlation between two variables X and Y. It has a value between +1 and −1, where 1 is total positive linear correlation...

Lucas Gomes Carvalho:

Math is very usefull in trading as you can calculate with alot of factors that inscreases your probability.

Yes, I agree.

All things in majority we do is from the math and logic.
We forget the math because the professor and the experts make things all become automated :)

thegouldii:

'Pearson correlation coefficient'

The only correlation I use is the currencies correlation since its primordial to avoid high risks.

Yohana Parmi:

Yes, I agree.

All things in majority we do is from the math and logic.

Exactly.

"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve. I'm no better than anyone else at understanding what makes people tick, particularly women." Stephen Hawking

Attila Alp Oğuz:

"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve. I'm no better than anyone else at understanding what makes people tick, particularly women." Stephen Hawking

Lol'd

Reason: