Hosting not sending any orders

Hi,

I need help. My Virtual Hosting has several of my EAs. Everything is Active but there are any orders sent. I look at the Hosting log and everything looks Ok. No error on Terminal neither on Experts but they should be sending orders and they don't. I've checked activing the EAs in local on my PC and they open, close, etc. I reactive the Hosting and nothing...

I was working normally until Monday after my last sincronization to update setings.

Please help

The discussion is going on this thread: VPS not working

Did you check the log files (two log files), I mean: everything is find with the connection?
If yes so it is not VPS error.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

EA on VPS not executing orders

Sergey Golubev, 2018.10.29 19:34

You can check log files (rwo log files) just to understand about what was happened: Virtual Platform Logs (log files will be necessary in any way).

ohtuporaqui:

Hi,

I need help. My Virtual Hosting has several of my EAs. Everything is Active but there are any orders sent. I look at the Hosting log and everything looks Ok. No error on Terminal neither on Experts but they should be sending orders and they don't. I've checked activing the EAs in local on my PC and they open, close, etc. I reactive the Hosting and nothing...

I was working normally until Monday after my last sincronization to update setings.

Please help

Two VPS logs (not terminal logs).
Everything is written on two VPS logs - Virtual Platform Logs

Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The rented virtual server status can also be easily monitored from the trading platform. The context menu of the server in the Navigator window allows you to: Details Details CPU, RAM and Hard Disk Virtual Platform Logs In the newly opened log window, you can set a piece of text the journal entries are to be filtered by and a desired interval...

Sergey Golubev:

Two VPS logs (not terminal logs).
Everything is written on two VPS logs - Virtual Platform Logs

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for answering me.

Yes, Of course I've checked the two VPS logs. Each and everyday I look at it to check everything works Ok. The most disturbing thing is that there's no missage; no Error, no Warning. Both logs look Ok.

I don't know how to send you the logs because I don't find any order to download them on file. Buy the thing is that looking at the log you would see normal behavior but the EAs just don't work. It's like if they weren't in Autotrading. But of course they are. I also sincronized several times to be sure everythnig was as it should be.

I did'nt realized that the server wasn't sending any order after one day I saw no activity on my EAs. Inmediately when I run the 'Autotrading' on my MT4 in my local PC jumped all the orders.

Reason: